Glass Profile 2005

rglass95

I'm doing it by myself, It's strange, but that Hitting mini-game is growing on me. And if you use a good player, like, say, Travis Hafner of the Indians (who I had never heard of until a week ago) or Todd Helton, you can easily rack up up to 2000 points a game on Pro, 1000 points on Easy.

I'll probably only use sliders and games on easy if I somehow get my high-score up so high in the Batting mini-game that I can't even come close to it anymore.

But say, uhhh Rglass... wanna share who the classic players are? I'm most interested in the player who is simply labeled as "1b", without a team name or years played or anything. I've guessed Sadaharu Oh, but if I you know who this mystery first baseman is... please tell us.

Yep i love that Hitting agame, I use Victor Martinez and "Pronk" Hafner to rack it up. My best is 57,000+ points. I got 6000 points for that and have been buying all the jersies. I really love this game.

RGlass thanks for the list of Players, I wish Orel Hershiser was on there and Bo Jackson. :cry:

I take it that Buck Leonard was the "mystery 1B".

If I remember correctly he played in the Negro leagues.

And it STILL looks like the Legends (Pre-expansion era stars) still are far better then the Heroes (Expansion era-stars).... I just wonder where the heck such names as Aaron, Mays, Rose (okay, I can see why they don't have Rose...), Koufax and Robinson (Frank) are.

O well. Here's to MVP Baseball 2012!

don't suppose one of you guys could post the "uber" sliders you used, either here or in a pm, could you? i've played around with them without much success :?

no offense meant whatsoever, and i appreciate the work, but i'd like to do this on my own...besides that, i'd love to knock around the yankees :lol:

Archived