2013 Schedule Success!

sask3m

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi, im new to this site, this seems like it would be really cool if it works, im having trouble copying the schedule over and I was wondering if anybody was planing on posting a version of this that has a 2013 roster + the new schedule, thanks

Here's one you can use. This is a roster that was being worked on by a few guys over at OS for xbox, it has been converted to PC and there are a few glitches in it that involve some missed names etc. ratings still needed work as well, still a work in progress. Hopefully we will get Wudl's updated with this. :D Houston is in the AL West as well.

Remember to sim from the schedule screen and the info below to avoid a freeze.

The freeze happens after you quit your franchise, the game then attempts to reload the roster that you started with then it freezes. Simple work around though for now at least.

!!!The work around is to simply rename the roster in your saves folder that you started your franchise with (the one containing the 2013 schedule) to something different, then the game won't attempt to reload it upon saving. Works great and the franchise still saves and loads fine and you can continue using that roster for play now games.

2013sched.rar

The problem I am having is now the Texas Rangers are not in the game, the Astros filled that slot, then in the NL central there is a blank.

Texas is still there it's just that the game will only show the top four teams in the AL West because that is hardcoded in the game.

The blank space in the NL Central is because you've removed Houston from that league.

This works pretty well in my opinion. The roster like I had said is off in certain respects because it's a ported xbox roster. those problems won't be there when using a roster made for PC.

ya schedule def works only thing is when you try to sim to 2013 you lose the schedule plus some of the roster is incomplete but all and all good start

What do you mean you lose the schedule when simming to 2013? I'm not seeing any problems there.

When you load this roster up in franchise the first season you play ,which is named 2012, is actually the 2013 season that is on xbox 2k13. Whe you sim ahead to 2013 that is the 2014 season. THe year dates can not be changed.

This is awesome guys!!! Great job to all involved.I think MLB2K12 is the best PC baseball game ever made and now that you've cracked the schedule editing,it insures we can enjoy and mod 2k12 for years to come.

The 2013sched.ros works great for me but it did crash when I exit the franchise trying to load the 2013sched.ros. So, after I saved a new franchise with the 2013 schedule I deleted the 2013sched so it loads the original roster when I exit the new franchise.Now it doesn't crash and seems to be working great.

Thanks again sask3m and everyone involved!!!

it should, but hasnt for me. it might be what im doing too, so i dont know for sure. i was able to get the astros to show in al west, on the standings, where some said they haven't able to and not have someone disapper, im getting the sheuld to appear right. it acts if the astros are still in the nl. now what i did was export files from the roster posted in the thread, and imported just the shedule peices back into my copy of the nofakename roster i have from here. its working. but the shedule is not the shedule it should be. i went back and opened up the file with the editor to the shedule was there. and yes its there. so im not sure what's up with that at this point.

if im following tabs right and want use my own roster but the 13 shedule then the cvs i should need tp put into my file is the team cvs and shedules. is this right or what tabs do i need to convert from the file in the thread into my roster?

Here is a PC roster converted from xbox. If you have reditor Guru copy and paste the schedules into your roster. I did all eight of them. That should get you going as long as there are no errors.

You will have to also extend some of the schedules rows, I used the clone function to do that. Here is nother link that Kraw posted in this thraed to tell you how many rows you need in each schedule tab. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ak3oOZgQRWAndDN3SFFtb1JGR1hzb2FhTEt3Y1BFV0E&usp=sharing

http://www.mvpmods.c...&attach_id=3995

Here is a PC roster converted from xbox. If you have reditor Guru copy and paste the schedules into your roster. I did all eight of them. That should get you going as long as there are no errors.

You will have to also extend some of the schedules rows, I used the clone function to do that. Here is nother link that Kraw posted in this thraed to tell you how many rows you need in each schedule tab. https://docs.google....V0E&usp=sharing

http://www.mvpmods.c...&attach_id=3995

Could you please release a .ROS or .FRA with the correct schedule I dont have Guru or whatever and I dont many do

that would really help us out thanks :yahoo: :drinks:

Could you please release a .ROS or .FRA with the correct schedule I dont have Guru or whatever and I dont many do

that would really help us out thanks :yahoo::drinks:

That roster file in your post has the schedule and Astros in the West.

I will be using Wudl's roster when he's finished as it is going to be great :) and I plan on adding the schedule and Astros in West as well.