2013 Schedule Success!

sask3m

Just Loaded and Looked and Simmed

1. Schedule is correct

2. No Crash

3. Missing Yu Darvish and Yoenis Cespedes Portraits

4. Arod and Grandersen and many others on AAA or AA teams

(Injuries maybe but they need to be on MLB Rosters)

(Players over 78 OVR need uping)

5. Line Ups and Rotations need fixing

6. The Royals won the world series (LOL WTF needs above tuning LOL )

7. Says 2012 on Schedule date

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Schedule is correct

2. No Crash

#3. There are portrait packs you can download on the site I believe :). Try installing this... doesn't have 2013 portraits yet, but Raidersbball's portraits are the best out there

#4-6: This isn't a complete roster pack yet :p. He's working with Wudl (and Wunda too I believe) to release a 2013 roster file with everything correct

#7. That's a bug... I don't think there is a way to fix it yet

1. Schedule is correct

2. No Crash

That is an xbox roster ported to PC and I know there are screw ups. I would just use as is and wait for a good PC roster to be completed, i wouldn't waste my time trying to fix that one up.

That is an xbox roster ported to PC and I know there are screw ups. I would just use as is and wait for a good PC roster to be completed, i wouldn't waste my time trying to fix that one up.

Exactly my thoughts. I don't want to sound boastful or arrogant but IMO schedules and other things are not as important as correct rosters including good ratings since a schedule does not affect the gameplay. When you have a roster with the right schedule but with ratings that are messed up the roster is useless IMO. But that is only my way of thinking. :db:

Exactly my thoughts. I don't want to sound boastful or arrogant but IMO schedules and other things are not as important as correct rosters including good ratings since a schedule does not affect the gameplay. When you have a roster with the right schedule but with ratings that are messed up the roster is useless IMO. But that is only my way of thinking. :db:

But I'm guessing Sask3m (or you) will import that 2013 schedule into the roster right?

I'm having some funky issues with this schedule. :sad:

It appears as though the game will NOT load a roster from the start-up screen that has the 2013 schedule installed, at least I can't. It's freezing me out just the same as the date start-up problem that 2K didn't patch.

What you have to do is on Start-up let the game load a roster with the old 2012 schedule, then once in the game you can load the a roster or franchise that contains the 2013 schedule.

Basically anyone who is going to want to use a roster with 2013 schedule is going to have to follow this "Work Around". It won't be a big issue though, more of a "one time" thing if followed correctly. Hopefully someone can maybe figure out why this is happening.

trying to write a sheldue out is a pain. im working on one where you dont have eninter lueage play, and hard to do, because date over laps of series going on and days off. while retaining the leauge pay shudle as much as i can. not easy.

i wish we had shedule generator for this game, that solve the issue. mvp has one, but don't know the first thing about how you make one, that solve this issue for what im trying to do. im looking at it to see if i can gain some clue how make one, but i haven't figured out enough to know what to do. the part i figured out i'd have to replace the .dat used with mvp with the excel exesteion it uses, but im not sure how how make it understand the colums and changed then a swiith limit it setup of who can play who. for someone who knows excel and or programming i think could generate something that while would not have an proper shudle but should be able make something that give us a working shedule with the ideas in mine.

Agree man rather have a good roster but i have to admit its nice to see Houston in the AL plus opening day 2013 :) anyways im sticking with what you put out either way :) good job again .

This is awesome guys!!! Great job to all involved.I think MLB2K12 is the best PC baseball game ever made and now that you've cracked the schedule editing,it insures we can enjoy and mod 2k12 for years to come.

The 2013sched.ros works great for me but it did crash when I exit the franchise trying to load the 2013sched.ros. So, after I saved a new franchise with the 2013 schedule I deleted the 2013sched so it loads the original roster when I exit the new franchise.Now it doesn't crash and seems to be working great.

Thanks again sask3m and everyone involved!!!

""""""""" Great job to all involved.I think MLB2K12 is the best PC baseball game ever made"""""""""""""""'

Can not agree with you more Barnes .

the schedule work im doing is interesting. if you look at the information, its odd. y have the full real schedule, and the others, but the others look like snap shots of the schedule for the majors, because there not enough lines for a full schedule, so im puzzled right now editing throws will effect it when its runs to make new years. the work full schedule is 2400+ with about double that listed as year 2000 for some reason, while the other schedules for major league are 700+ lines, so im not sure how generates new schedules each year, as the scheduled from my understanding is generated from the shorter line files.

so far i haven't be able to find a good way do this. maybe im not looking it right in the spread sheet, maybe its to much to figure out, but yet to figure out out how get a schedule made that dosnt have issues yet with teams in the wrong place. this just doing spread sheet so far, havent tried any test yet, because i haven't gotten to fill shudle to done. ive tried the goal is to make a schedule like the old days of al and nl only no al-nl stuff. i first tried using the existing schedule, but ran it overlaps of team issues, then using the minors as a base, given its like that but pcl and il only not pcl-il games, thought solve it. right now unless im trying to place teams in wrong match ups, that getting some cross matches to. or no

some progress but not full success yet. i've able to create a shudle of just home and away off the minors shed redused then it to just the triple a base and having the pcl number list be the nl and al the il, then imported the file into editor and the acutal shed tab where needed being sure i have the number of games for it. that went ok after i found one line issue and fixed it, aved it then and went to test on a new franchise mode, and the shed as blacks boxes depending on the team in different places where some as a full season, it frzess when it hits a black in the team shed screen from where i sim a season fro, controlling all the teams. eventually i get it figured out.

the only colum im changing is who plays who not the team number of who home and who away. we will see

• 3 weeks later...

DITTO

as I have mentioned before the schedule works fine for the first season I am now beyond the allstar break and no issues at all

Yeah I know you did say it worked fine. But which roster are you using? The converted Xbox roster? That won't help us.