2013 Schedule Success!

sask3m

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys. I wanted to implement the schedule into my rosters but everytime I get to April 16th the simming stops and nothing happens anymore. Any ideas?

EDIT:

Nevermind I got it. I forgot to copy some columns LOL. In Germany it is early morning right now, maybe my eyes are still in sleep.

EDIT2:

Is there any chance to get the Astros showing up in the AL West and removing that blank line in the AL Central?

Vlad said earlier that teams are hard coded in so no way to remove the blank spot or get the 5th team in AL West to show up. Funny thing is that if you sim from the schedule screen with one of the AL West teams selected all 5 show up at the bottom of the screen.

S3m, can you play a game from the headline screen without it freezing ? I understand the sim from the schedule part, I am looking to see if you can play/watch a game from the headline screen other than your teams game, which is the only team that shows on the schedule screen. I hope i am making sense for you with this question. Thanks for all your help with the schedule also.