.fsh To .xsh For Uniform Selector In Game

royhobbs

First, I apologize for bringing a console issue to the table. I understand the focus is on PC here. I'm sorry. I am doing conversions for new uniforms based of nani's uniforms. I have gotten his permission to convert and make public for xbox.

Have searched here and numerous other sites for a way to convert his uniform previews for the pre-game selection. Have downloaded and read the tutorials and have reached out through pm to some on the site. I have seen a thread with mention to a "nxshtool". Tried to find elsewhere.

themewin seems like the man to speak to, as he has provided these for the Reds and D-Backs in his 2007 conversions. He has been offline for the past year. I was hoping someone may have his secret and would be willing to help me out, so I may in turn help the less fortunate console playing fellas, like myself.

Again, sorry for the console post, but I have been looking for the past few days and have come up empty handed.

Thanks