Ultimate Roster 2013 Beta

WundaBreadz

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to apologize, apparently the schedule sent over but it looks like i'll have to go through it all and manually edit every 2013 date to 2012 because it shows up a blank GRRR!! No worries though I plan to get the schedule imported if it's the last thing I do!! Sorry again I wasn't able to test it before I uploaded it. I plan to fix this ASAP!! Btw does anyone know if there is a way with Reiditor to edit all of a column so it would be easier to change the 2013 to 2012?

With Houston in the AL there will be a blank space in the NL Central and the AL West will only show four spaces so one team (last place) won't show up. There is no way to fix this as it's hard coded into the game. Not a big deal to me!

Also regarding Reditor copy and paste is your friend. :)

WB. I just did download your new update. I loaded the with schedule roster in game and the game froze trying to get back to the home screen. I renamed the file and tried it again with the same results. i haven't tried the without roster but haven't had a problem with the other versions.

Thanks friend and thanks for sending me the roster for MLB 2k13 without that I don't know when I would have gotten the schedule in nor found some records broken lastseason, i'll be sureto give you a shoutout when I upload the next BETA!

Hey you've put a ton into this so the credit's all yours! :D

WB. I just did download your new update. I loaded the with schedule roster in game and the game froze trying to get back to the home screen. I renamed the file and tried it again with the same results. i haven't tried the without roster but haven't had a problem with the other versions.

Yup that is a known problem. The roster with 2013 schedule will load fine and save (as franchise) but for some reason you cannot load it as the default roster. What I do is load it in game then rename it so it doesn't try to load as the default then it's fine. Also make sure if you do any simming to do it from the Schedule screen and not the Headline screen cause that will cause a freeze as well.

A readme Work around will have to be included I think.

Lol I was just going to say to ask Sask3m about the issue as I know he has more experience with the 2013 schedule than me and there he answered :p

Might be a good idea to have two final roster's one with the 2013 and Astros in AL West and one w/o. A readme explaining the work around will be essential.

I have added this schedule to an xbox roster that is on 2k share (made by guys over at OS) and from what i've heard everybody loves it but this is PC so things could be different.

Yeah I was leaning towards that idea, I actually erased the one without schedule for now but it isn't hard to get back. I'll continue to put out versions of Roster with schedule from here on out until I have a final Roster than put one out with 2012 schedule. Also I have changed the stats from 2012 to just 12 because they were adding together in franchise so guys final home run totals for season 2013(2012 in game) were coming out at like 60 and 70 home runs so now it's easier to seperate the years and what a player did in real life apart from game.

Yeah I was leaning towards that idea, I actually erased the one without schedule for now but it isn't hard to get back. I'll continue to put out versions of Roster with schedule from here on out until I have a final Roster than put one out with 2012 schedule. Also I have changed the stats from 2012 to just 12 because they were adding together in franchise so guys final home run totals for season 2013(2012 in game) were coming out at like 60 and 70 home runs so now it's easier to seperate the years and what a player did in real life apart from game.

Explain to me again about the stats thing I don't understand.

Ok so I have the stats for 2012 in game but when you would play in franchise with 2012 being the first year, the stats would continue counting so sat a player had 100 games in 2012 last year than ou play franchise and he gets another 100 games in the first year of franchise which is 2012 since you can't change date of season to 2013 so for his 2012 stats after that season instead of 100 games he would have 200. So to tell the difference while keeping career stats, I had to change the 2012 to just 12. So in the stats if you played a franchise it would go something like 2010, 2011, 12, 2012. Did that make a little more sense lol

Ok so I have the stats for 2012 in game but when you would play in franchise with 2012 being the first year, the stats would continue counting so sat a player had 100 games in 2012 last year than ou play franchise and he gets another 100 games in the first year of franchise which is 2012 since you can't change date of season to 2013 so for his 2012 stats after that season instead of 100 games he would have 200. So to tell the difference while keeping career stats, I had to change the 2012 to just 12. So in the stats if you played a franchise it would go something like 2010, 2011, 12, 2012. Did that make a little more sense lol

Ah, good catch I wasn't aware that would happen. You only have 2012 stats for a few teams so far though right?

Yup only for Angels, Astros, A's, and Free Agent catchers. I am currently working on the Jays and will do thesame for them and so on and nice hope it is working well, I fixed all the crashes as far as I know a there wa a flaw with te Red Sox and Pirates in the last version due to a error in the staff section. From here on out all the BETA versions of roster I release will be with the 2013 schedule but once I edit the rating for the last player and create the last minor leaguer I will release a version with the 2012 and 2013 seasons as well as a future portrait pack for my roster that will include as many minor leaguers as I can get in!

New coaches have been added for next BETA

The list of new additions is as follows

Manager:

Vinny Castilla

Ernie Whitt

Pitching Coach:

Greg Maddux

Denis Boucher

Scott Radinsky

Steve Kline

Dave Duncan

Batting Coach:

Rick Schu

Larry Walker

Mark Loretta

Gerald Perry

Scout:

Barry Larkin

Dale Sutherland

Trainer:

Ned Bergert

This list does not include managers and coaches from previous versions of BETA.

So a question for the community or those who plan to use my roster, would you like me to include active player injuries into the game or leve it the way it is? I was looking into it usin Reditor and it seems like it is possible to do. I wanted to get some feedback on the idea though before I attempt to include it in, I just thought it would add mre realism to franchise if it were included since the 2013 schedule as well as staff and roster is already included. Thoughts?

Hmm well I used Ty's editor to test it out with some players and none of the injuries showed up as the players were 100% healthy, it's possible i'm doing something wrong but i'll keep looking into it and i'm not sure but i'm guessing all the active injuries from last year are healed at this point so it probaly wouldn't matter to much if they were overwritten but thanks for bringing that up I will look into it but I must be missing something as when I start a franchise I see no injuries to any players?