Ultimate Roster 2013 Beta

WundaBreadz

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is the current list but I am open to requests and adding and/or subtracting a coach!

All MLB staff including scouts and head trainers are up to date, all AAA and AA managers are accurate. The following are the free agents,

Manager:

Tony La Russa

Gene Lamont

Willie Randolph

Jack McKeon

Ozzie Guillen

Hensley Meulens

Bobby Valentine

Ryne Sandberg

Brad Ausmus

Vinny Castilla

Sandy Alomar Jr.

Jim Tracy

Ernie Whitt

A.J. Hinch

Don Wakamatsu

Demarlo Hale

Mike Quade

Manny Acta

Pat Listach

Pitching Coaches:

Dave Duncan

Greg Maddux

Debis Boucher

Scott Radinsky

Steve Kline

Randy St.Claire

Batting:

Carney Lansford

Gregg Ritchie

Scott Coolbaugh

Gerald Perry

Rick Schu

Larry Walker

Mark Loretta

Joe Vavra

Chris Chambliss

Dave Riedling

Eduardo Perez

Greg Gross

Trainer:

Ned Bergert

Andy Van Benschoteb(fake)

Scout:

Barry Larkin

Dale Sutherland

Jarrid Delgado(fake)

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately I have been extremely busy over past several weeks and haven't been able to put much work in minus keeping 25 man rosters and transactions up to date. I still work on it but haven't been able to put in nearly as much work as I was putting into it. I still do plan to finish but unfortunately I have no idea when because I am also working on portraits as well as cyberfaces for rookies and managers an such to go along with it so it takes a lonnnnng time. Sorry for the inconvenience!

So I have agreed to collaborate with BSU-FAN and really finish this project and get it rolling again, as to the above comments I have Tony La Russa in but I decided to leave the retired managers out for the most part. And I would use his portraits except the portrait id's for minor leaguers would be all scattered and it jut wouldn't work out.

So I have agreed to collaborate with BSU-FAN and really finish this project and get it rolling again, as to the above comments I have Tony La Russa in but I decided to leave the retired managers out for the most part. And I would use his portraits except the portrait id's for minor leaguers would be all scattered and it jut wouldn't work out.

I see.... Nice on collaborating with BSU, I loved his rosters

• 2 weeks later...

Just to confirm, the rumors are true that I am collaborating with WundaBreadz on this project. Here is an update on where the project is currently at. I have just finished a total of 6 organizations from top to bottom much like I did last year with my NoFakeNames rosters. I will be going division by division until all organizations are complete. I have tested these rosters with the 2013 schedule and have not found one glitch, crash, or problem minus the one small standings glitch where it only shows the top 4 teams in the AL West standings. That doesn't mean that the 5th place team isn't there; it just wont show their record from the standings screen. This is a very very small problem and has absolutely no impact on anything related to stat keeping or game play. These rosters will be 100% franchise ready. I turned over the most recent version of the roster to WundaBreadz about an hour ago. It will be his call if he wants to release it as a beta or wait for one final release. It did have up to date 25 man rosters with all transactions, batting orders, and pitching rotations as of 4/16 so he may. In turn it does currently lack in updated cyber faces and other final touches such as gear, and batting stances.

• 1 month later...

Just an update on where this project is at right now. I am about 2/3 finished with these rosters and am still plugging away at them. To date, I have put in well over 200 hours editing on these rosters and have at least another hundred to go before they are 100% complete. I know that Wunderbreadz has many many hours invested into this roster as well but since he has been MIA I will move on without him for now. I hope all is well with him and that he can return to help finish this great roster soon. I have built the minor leagues with Franchise mode in mind and once finished; I plan on playing a franchise many many seasons into the future and probably wont release another roster update again this year. I am 110% dedicated to getting in every single detail possible. Wunderbreadz started inserting the 2012 player stats so records and stats will be in the books for accurate record keeping purposes but he only finished a few teams before I started on the minor leagues. If he doesn't return to help out, I will be forced to finish this mammoth task myself(or if someone with a guru licence of reditor wants to help out I would be very thankful :spiteful: ); I am a huge stat freak so this is very important to me if I'm playing a franchise. Another big focus on this years roster has been on the minor leagues. Every minor league player has been edited to look and act as close to that player as possible. They have attributes and tendencies directly related their stats and scouting reports. Every single organizations Top 20 prospects are also included in this roster; with accurate physical attributes, pitch selections, and ratings for each!!! I am not going to set a date for release due to unknown circumstances that may prevent me from editing in the near future. I do have a full time job to maintain as well as this little passion project :crazy: . I am as excited as anyone to get this finished so I can start playing again. There have been some amazing mods released this year and I can't wait to dig in. Once I finally start playing again it will look and feel like a whole new game(better than what 2k actually put out, by miles). One thing is for sure...thanks to this very dedicated community and hours of hard work...by ALL Star break I will be playing one of the most realistic baseball sims of my life. :good:

Don't know if I told ya via PM but one thing regarding the stats.

Did we find a way to set the starting date to 2013? Otherwise the stats will accumulate, meaning that some guys will start with 150 games and 25 HR into the season and finish with 300 and 50 HR.

Only wanted you to know.

Your roster will be great as always. :good:

Don't know if I told ya via PM but one thing regarding the stats.

Did we find a way to set the starting date to 2013? Otherwise the stats will accumulate, meaning that some guys will start with 150 games and 25 HR into the season and finish with 300 and 50 HR.

Only wanted you to know.

Your roster will be great as always. :good:

2a7cqxc.jpg

Thanks. I'm not exactly sure what you mean by "some guys will start with 150 games"? Here is a pic of what it showed up like with these rosters after simming on full season. Wunderbreadz put the stat line for 2012 as "12" so you could still differentiate between the two. The line with the 12 are his sctual stats from 2012. The 2012 stats are from the simmed season. As you can see the totals for his career are correctly adding up even with the additional year added in via the editor. This will help with accurate stat/record keeping moving forward in a franchise and will also show up on the overlays while playing games; showing you last years stats rather than 2011's. Along with that you can download Vlad's "2k12 Franchise date swapper" tool here; and while it will change your franchise date to anything you want, it does cause the schedule to disappear. So until something is fixed with it then I am happy with the 12 and 2012 stats lines knowing that 2012 is 2013. I hope I didn't confuse everyone...lol

Ah okay I didn't know he only put in "12". When he had put in "2012" then Matt Dominguez wouldn't have had 157 after the simmed season, he would have started with 31 (from the "12") and then 157 more games, that would mean that it would have shown 188 games. Then everything is fine. :)