Ultimate Roster 2013 Beta

WundaBreadz

Lord knows I am not trying to make anyone rush or put any pressure on BSU-FAN or Wundabreadz, but I was just thinking today if he was still around and working on this years Rosters for 2k12 or 2K13 what ever you want to call it. Its been so quiet on these forums this year compared to others I don't know what to make of it all. Really hope this doesn't die out now.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still plugging along. This has been the longest time I have ever spent on a roster so I hope I can finish before it's too late =@ The ratings are what is taking me so dang long!!!!!! I just finished rating the 16th MLB organization in the same amount of days. It takes me about 3 to 4 hours to edit and update one entire organization mostly focusing more time on ratings for MLB and AAA and making sure AA, and and A are still on the correct rosters. Along with that I follow along each day updating transactions so not to get behind on any of those. I really really am trying to have this finished before September call ups or else my job gets even harder :facepalm: . But either way this will get finished 100% before the end of the regular season or else... :diablo: I should have been finished by now but I had a few out of town business trips that kept me away for much longer than expected.

Oh I know that feel. I am way behind where I would like to be. This thing is so damn time consuming. If we only had the chance to work with a few people on the same file at one time...

It especially gets worse when you want to go to fangraphs.com and the site is down like at this moment.

I know "life gets in the way" but have both of you though of combining your efforts for a roster? That would be great if you could make it happen, and it should lighten the load for both of you. Ex... One person can do the NL and the other the AL. Just a suggestion, will be happy when the roster comes out either way. Thx again for the effort from both of you.

I tried it numerous times for myself before asking someone else to combine work. I tried to import, export, copy and paste data from one roster file into another and rather sooner than later the roster would be corrupted and the game didn't load it. The roster files have a very unfriendly structure for a combined effort of more than one guy. If it would be possible or at least easier to work together it would be not such a big problem.

The only way a combined effort would work would be that the guys who are involved would work at the roster on one time each. Meaning, that when person A works on the roster, person B doesn't. E.g. person A works on the roster on Monday, then he sends it back to person B. Person B works on the roster Tuesday and he sends it back to person A. Then person A works on the roster on Wednesday and so on.

But would that help much? Don't think so.