Mvp2004 Pc Mods For 2013

duke2010

Hello, folks.

Is there anyone out there that may be working on a 2013 season mod for MVP 2004 pc? I still loving playing past mods. i think 2010 season is the latest one that I have. Someone by the name of piratesmvp2004 (something like that) had created some awesome mods up until the 2010 season then retied. I would be forever greatful to anyone who has created a new mod for this game. By some chance, are any of the MVP 2005 PC files compatible for 2004 PC version?

Thank you

I haven't seen piratesmvp2004 around here for a few years. He was the only person I knew that still created MVP2004 mods.

I've used MVP2004 uniforms and faces in MVP2005, but never tried going the other way. MVP2005 faces definitely won't work in MVP2004 since they are a different format.

Jim, you're right as usual. It's possible to use the uniforms and cyberfaces from the '04 game in Mvp 05 but it is a no-go if you want to do that the other way around. I remember Fuzzone told me that years ago.

As for PiratesMvp, he left a long time ago, even before Mlbmods was closing up. He said he was not going to be making any more mods for Mvp 2004 because he was going to be going to school.