Wudl's Rating Edited Roster (Beta)

wudl83

Haha, same thing for me. Check scores before going to bed. Check scores in the morning... :D

Most kids in Germany grow into soccer like MercyLord described it for baseball and so on in the US. Some years ago when Boris Becker and Michael Stich were quite succesful, Tennis was quite popular, too. In the last years Basketball has also gotten popular (Nowitzki). Formula 1 always has been popular, too. Besides soccer the popularity of a sport is very dependent on certain German sport stars being succesful or not.

But back to topic.:D At least I was able to finish the Padres today. Pirates, Rays, Rockies are left. I gonna try to finish them as quickly as possible.

Haha, same thing for me. Check scores before going to bed. Check scores in the morning... :D

Most kids in Germany grow into soccer like MercyLord described it for baseball and so on in the US. Some years ago when Boris Becker and Michael Stich were quite succesful, Tennis was quite popular, too. In the last years Basketball has also gotten popular (Nowitzki). Formula 1 always has been popular, too. Besides soccer the popularity of a sport is very dependent on certain German sport stars being succesful or not.

But back to topic. :D At least I was able to finish the Padres today. Pirates, Rays, Rockies are left. I gonna try to finish them as quickly as possible.

Cool man :) looking forward to it

But back to topic.:D At least I was able to finish the Padres today. Pirates, Rays, Rockies are left. I gonna try to finish them as quickly as possible.

Great news! Just a question, are the Jays done? Just curious on the order you make your edits! :D

At first I started random, then switched over to a ranking of the most popular teams, and right now I am doing what's left in alphabetical order. The Jays are done but I don't think they are already in the latest uploaded version? I do not know by heart what's in the last version.

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu fastest growing sport? i thought Beach Volleyball was...

I'm from the Netherlands (country next to germany) and that would make me Dutch (not Deutsch) and there's not much interest here in baseball aswell. Only when the Dutch team plays WBC (altho most of the players are from Aruba etc and not really considered Dutch over here).

I enjoy watching sports. But soccer isn't my favorite at all. Been a while since i really sat down to watch a game.

And i did also discover baseball because of Triple Play. Didn't knew the rules but enjoyed swinging the bat. Pitching sucked and was boring. I played to hit HR's.

But since I discovered good streams to watch online i'm addicted to baseball. Only thing that really sucks is the difference in time. When the MLB games are played it's late at night and usually have to get up early for school and/or job.

But... on topic... can't wait for final version. I check the site and forum every hour to see if there's any news

btw sorry if my English sucked. I Guess I can do better but i'm a bit tired and busy doing homework at the same time

At first I started random, then switched over to a ranking of the most popular teams, and right now I am doing what's left in alphabetical order. The Jays are done but I don't think they are already in the latest uploaded version? I do not know by heart what's in the last version.

I don't think they are but it doesn't matter :p. thanks for your great work and effort!

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu fastest growing sport? i thought Beach Volleyball was...

That's what people keep telling me, and judging by how competitions have grown in participants, I don't doubt it.

And when I was in Amsterdam I saw people playing catch in parks on more than one occasion. I have a Dutch friend, and he told me baseball is quite popular there. Maybe it's a regional thing, I don't know.

We're going off topic too much, maybe we should start a thread for people to share how they discovered baseball. Americans could share Little League stories and Europeans can share how we came across this game.

That's what people keep telling me, and judging by how competitions have grown in participants, I don't doubt it.

And when I was in Amsterdam I saw people playing catch in parks on more than one occasion. I have a Dutch friend, and he told me baseball is quite popular there. Maybe it's a regional thing, I don't know.

We're going off topic too much, maybe we should start a thread for people to share how they discovered baseball. Americans could share Little League stories and Europeans can share how we came across this game.

yeah well.. its quite common just to hit and throw a baseball.. but really playing the game is a different story i guess... there are way more yankee-caps than actual baseball players...

Woah guys I feel so sorry...

My internet provider had a big problem in the telephone switch (I do not know if this is the right word for it in English) and I was without internet from Easter Sunday until now. In fact I did not even see the MLB games on sunday and yesterday. :sad:

I wanna apologize for the delay but I am back at work now and currently working on the Padres.

it's good wudl83

Thank you very much i'll be checking tomorrow,and sorry for asking but i'd like to know when 2013 schedule will be included in your rosters,thanks

My guess is probably around the time someone finds a reliable and crash-free solution for that.

As far as I have read the issues do not appear in the first season (besides the empty slot in the NL central and Houston not showing up in the AL West).

And to be honest I have not looked into the schedule issue too much by now. All the other roster work is time consuming enough. But I will give it a look when I find the time.

As far as I have read the issues do not appear in the first season (besides the empty slot in the NL central and Houston not showing up in the AL West).

And to be honest I have not looked into the schedule issue too much by now. All the other roster work is time consuming enough. But I will give it a look when I find the time.

looking forward to it. You will release it before you've looked into the schedule issue right? i don't mind playing with the old schedule with your roster

good luck!

And as we say in Dutch: De Laatste loodjes wegen het zwaarst.

I have released a BETA of my roster with all the players who are on a 40-man roster a few moments ago.

I think I gonna go over to the FAs first and edit those first. It seems that there are still some issues with the schedule that can't be handled right now. I also do not have the GURU license of Reditor at the moment. I would buy it, but only when I could be 100% sure that there are no flaws with the new schedule. But since there seem to remain problems I will not put out that much money for something that creates errors or crashes.

If someone who has the Guru version and wants to implement the HOU change to the AL and/or the schedule please report to me. We could work together and release something like another BETA.

I could put HOU in the AL by myself with my version of Reditor but it won't make much difference since it would be without the schedule.

As I said, as far as the schedule does not work flawless I do not see any reason to buy this 20$ version of Reditor. I provide this all for free so please forgive me. :give_rose:

My guess is probably around the time someone finds a reliable and crash-free solution for that.

Thanks,let's hope it happens soon.In my case if 2013 schedule crashes the game in the 2nd season,it is not important to me,because i intend to use for 2013 only.

Edited by leonymets