Wudl's Rating Edited Roster (Beta)

wudl83

If someone who has the Guru version and wants to implement the HOU change to the AL and/or the schedule please report to me. We could work together and release something like another BETA.

I could put HOU in the AL by myself with my version of Reditor but it won't make much difference since it would be without the schedule.

As I said, as far as the schedule does not work flawless I do not see any reason to buy this 20$ version of Reditor. I provide this all for free so please forgive me. :give_rose:

Schedule is not important anyways in my point of view after the first week , unless you play the games date wise ! great work by the way i tried every roster on here and i don't want to sound mean but ill be honest ... they are bad ,,, they need so much work ! a simple schedule 2013 can not cure a bad roster .

Back in 2003 or 2004 I found Triple Play (the one with Giambi on the cover) for a special price of 5 Euros in a computer store. Because of boredom I bought it. I never ever had something to do with baseball before. I did not know the rules, I did not know the difference between infield and outfield, I did not understand what was going on in this game but I simply liked to hit. And although I did not understand anything I liked the game. I played it a few months before I got quite busy and then never restarted playing it. In 2005 a good friend of mine was visitting the US (especially the Bay Area, but hitting other places, too). He bought a Giants baseball cap for me as a gift since he was visitting a game of them. After that we started to watch baseball games (especially Giants games, man did they suck back then). We started to learn the rules by simply watching games and we got heavily addicted.

Funny thing: in our hometown (about 16.000 residents) a baseball team was founded at that time and we joined it. We really sucked hard. :D

Sadly the team only existed about 8-10 months, after that numerous players left.

Nice story, i have a nice one too. I grew up in Cuba, so is a baseball nation. I always like baseball and play a lot in the street, also support my city's team all the time, it name is Villa Clara and always have been a competetive team. But, in Cuba because the government we never had the chance to watch the MLB :sad:. So one day, back in 1996, a friend of mine gave me a baseball called "Hardball 5" -I've never hear anyone mention this game previously- for me was awesome and i started to know the MLB's baseball players. In that time the Braves had and excellent roster wich includes pitchers Maddux, Glavine, Smoltz, Mercker and batters like Justice, McGriff, Chipper, Grissom, Klesko and so on. Guess what, i became a fans of the Atlanta Braves from since to now. Actually i live in Colombia 7 years ago, and fortunately i have internet ;) i have watched almost every game for my braves since i am subscribed to the MLB.TV and this is my story.

P,D: Great work wudl, you really waste a lot of time on this!!! I appreciate a lot, thanks again and sorry for my english :facepalm:.

Edited by cubanoarp

Nice story, i have a nice one too. I grew up in Cuba, so is a baseball nation. I always like baseball and play a lot in the street, also support my city's team all the time, it name is Villa Clara and always have been a competetive team. But, in Cuba because the government we never had the chance to watch the MLB :sad:. So one day, back in 1996, a friend of mine gave me a baseball called "Hardball 5" -I've never hear anyone mention this game previously- for me was awesome and i started to know the MLB's baseball players. In that time the Braves had and excellent roster wich includes pitchers Maddux, Glavine, Smoltz, Mercker and batters like Justice, McGriff, Chipper, Grissom, Klesko and so on. Guess what, i became a fans of the Atlanta Braves from since to now. Actually i live in Colombia 7 years ago, and fortunately i have internet ;) i have watched almost every game for my braves since i am subscribed to the MLB.TV and this is my story.

P,D: Great work wudl, you really waste a lot of time on this!!! I appreciate a lot, thanks again and sorry for my english :facepalm:.

Great story man ! i love to hear people find baseball and seem to have the same love that i do for the game from all parts of the world .

After a long long time of editing only I was able to play two games. :clapping:

Yesterday I played the Giants (Bumgarner) vs. the Rockies (de la Rosa). I won the game 3-1. Heavy pitching, bad hitting on both sides.

Today I played a game with the Rays (Hernandez) at the Rangers (Tepesch). I lost the game 6-11 on 9-17 hits (3 HR for me, 4 for the Rangers ROFL :rofl: ).

Completely different games.

Besides that I updated the SS, 3B and LF FAs. That means that only the CF, RF and the pitchers are left.

As I said I am in conversation with Vlad about upgrading my Reditor to Guru. Looks good that I do not have to purchase a whole new Reditor version but only have to pay the rest of the price.

As far as I understood there are still those damn issues when putting HOU in the AL West and implementing the new schedule. I do not know if it's worth the effort?

Depends on what else the editor can do that might interest you, I think.

Houston to AL and the new schedule are cool and all, but if allows you to play only for one season and then crashes then it's potential is a bit limited.

Are there any other features that you might use for this project?

I`m past the allstar break now still no issues and I have 1 francise in season #2 with no issues at all

Maybe there are issues you did not see.

To me it would even be a big issue when I have to see empty slots in the one division with a missing team in the other division. Next thing is the problem with the simulation where you have to rename the file and all this BS. Of course these are not things that destroy the game but I hate things like that.

Guten Morgen. :D

Can't tell an exact release time but I hope to complete the Pitchers (there are so many of them, I totally underestimated their number) who are in the FA pool. I am keeping track of transactions and signings and I am doing them all day.

Over the weekend I will take a little break from editing. This is because: 1) I have been editing for so long now, I simply need a little break of it and 2) I want to play the game a little bit. I have not played two games in a row for a long time now.

I hope you can understand this.

:D Did you use the Google translator?

I played 5 games today (all of which are scheduled this evening including accurate lineups and the probable SPs) and the game is so much fun...

I got to change the sliders a little bit since I produced too many errors but besides that I like this game very much now.

Why not spend 20 bucks and get the Guru version yourself? No offense, but it won't last much longer until the word "schedule" gets me to freak out. :D

I suppose you were talking to me.. No offense taken. I might do that, although I have zero modding experience. Would be better in the hands of someone who would use it more. But, might be worth a try.