Wudl's Rating Edited Roster (Beta)

wudl83

Thx for the reply, I also noticed A Pujols ratings have really dropped as well, as compared with your roster set vs default, even though he's not nearly the player he has been in the past, which is accurate. That's why I thought it was something you had control over creating your roster.

Since I use a rating calculator I can not influence it in a necessary way. I tweaked the calculation a little bit yesterday, so maybe in future versions it will be a little bit more accurate (although this wasn't my primary goal, but maybe it is a nice sideffect).
But in some cases I really have no clue what 2k was thinking when setting up their ingame rating calculations.

Ah before I forget it I would like to show you some screenshots. I tweaked the Giants' major league ratings with my new system (using the updated Zips projections as a base). What do you think of them? OVR ok? I'll show you some new Dodgers' ratings so you have something to compare.

5uoe2pxk.jpg

5yh9xo2r.jpg

I keep postponing starting a franchise because you keep releasing rosters full of new good stuff. I'm always saying to myself 'next realease it's franchise time' and when it comes I find myself wondering what's next. I'm like 'nooooo, the next release will have everything I need!' and then you release a new one, with new and improved stuff.

Now we even have a cyberfaces pack to go along.

Awesome work, really really good stuff.

I keep postponing starting a franchise because you keep releasing rosters full of new good stuff. I'm always saying to myself 'next realease it's franchise time' and when it comes I find myself wondering what's next. I'm like 'nooooo, the next release will have everything I need!' and then you release a new one, with new and improved stuff.

Now we even have a cyberfaces pack to go along.

Awesome work, really really good stuff.

I think it's best to release rosters during significant breaks during the season, like Opening Day, Post-Draft/All-Star Break, Trade Deadline, and then End of Season/Playoffs.

Or Monthly.

Since he tests his rosters for the best possible gameplay realism, I believe releasing all these new versions is also a way of getting feedback and quality control. So far I think it's been working well for the roster pack.

Not to say you don't have a point eihter.

Yeah I always thought that I should release new versions to give people the chance to tell me of mistakes that I made and so on... :D

Quality control is a nice characterization for what I was aiming, Because of that I did upload those screenshots and so on.

I think it will take some time before I release the next version. I aim for a damn huge update including realistic minor league ratings and so on. Using Zips projections as a base.

Hey wudl,

I loaded your roster and clicked on home and surprise, it didn't freeze up. It actually worked like it is supposed to and went to the home page with no problems like before. looks like we got an added benefit with the patch. Also, I saw in kc's post regarding the fixes it made for base running during the game. I played a game and replayed every time there would have been an issue with the base runners ie; the runner on first diving back to first on a ball hit up the middle and at times was forced out even though it went for a base hit, etc and all the runners acted the way they should with no problems. All of the runners advanced as they should have from all bases every time. It was only one game to use as a test, but, it appears we may have ended up getting all the same fixes as the console patch. If nothing else it's good news for your future roster updates not freezing anymore.

Uh very nice. It wants my key and I don't find it anymore. :D

Seems I deleted the email with my key some time ago. So no patch for me, but no big problem. The game worked before the patch and will do so without the patch.

Uh very nice. It wants my key and I don't find it anymore. :D

Seems I deleted the email with my key some time ago. So no patch for me, but no big problem. The game worked before the patch and will do so without the patch.

Don't worry. It's not like they fixed anything that the community didn't fix on their own.