Wudl's Rating Edited Roster (Beta)

wudl83

I'm also experiencing lock ups with the newest version of the roster. Version Beta 0.1.9 runs just fine. Version 0.2.1 locks my game up. I first noticed this when running pitching drills. When the drill finished and attempted to save, the game locked up. When 0.2.1 was set a default roster, the game would lock up on start up. Again I have none of these issues with 0.1.9. I hope this helps.

I'm also experiencing lock ups with the newest version of the roster. Version Beta 0.1.9 runs just fine. Version 0.2.1 locks my game up. I first noticed this when running pitching drills. When the drill finished and attempted to save, the game locked up. When 0.2.1 was set a default roster, the game would lock up on start up. Again I have none of these issues with 0.1.9. I hope this helps.

There are issues with the schedule, check out the "schedule success" thread as there are easy work arounds. The schedule comes from xbox 2k13 and when it is applied to the xbox version of 2k12 none of these issues come up. So people use the work around or use a roster w/o the schedule.

There are issues with the schedule, check out the "schedule success" thread as there are easy work arounds. The schedule comes from xbox 2k13 and when it is applied to the xbox version of 2k12 none of these issues come up. So people use the work around or use a roster w/o the schedule.

Thank you!

Here is what worked for me.

1.) Start MLB2K12 with default rosters.

2.) Load WudL's rosters.

3.) Create franchise.

4.) ALT + Tab to desktop

5.) Navigate to where the rosters are stored (Default Windows 7: C:UsersUserNameAppDataRoaming2K SportsMajor League Baseball 2K12Saves)

6.) Rename WudL's roster (I made a copy before renaming)

7.) Bring MLB2K12 back up and start playing.

Works like a Champ.

Nice job on the rosters WudL! Thank you for all the hard work.

First you need to have a save of it. That means you should download the 2k roster and save it. Then load it ingame.

After that I suggest to quit the game, start it from anew and then you will see if the default roster will be loaded.

Or aren't you able to get into the game menu?

Well, actually I have the default roster loaded every time I go into the game, but I just wanted to know how to get another roster other than the default roster loaded every time I start the game, since if I exit the game on a roster that's not the default roster, the default roster loads up the next time I start the game. Sorry if I confused you.

okay thx guys I will add that to the readme. should be no biggy.

One other issue I had while adding the new schedule was that all simming after year 1 has to be done from the schedule screen, if you do it from the headline screen the game will freeze.

Sorry guys I was busy over the last few days. New version should come tomorrow or Friday at the latest. I fully updated the Yankees and Giants minor league system. Only real players, "real" attributes, and so on. If you want to pick either team for your franchise I think it could be lots of fun.

I also updated the latest transactions and signings like Casper Wells and so on.

What is left till I will release the new version are only the updated 25-man rosters and the lineups.

One question:

Does anybody have a good place for me where I can find an overview of the team's scouts or even who's the respective teams head scout? Scouts are quite a blank spot for me.

One question:

Does anybody have a good place for me where I can find an overview of the team's scouts or even who's the respective teams head scout? Scouts are quite a blank spot for me.

Each of the 30 MLB franchises has a front office position known as the Scouting Director. The Scouting Director is not just the top scout for each team, but he is in charge of everything related to his organization's scouting on all levels.

Current MLB Scouting Directors:

Arizona Diamondbacks

Ray Montgomery

Atlanta Braves

Tony DeMacio

Chicago Cubs

Tim Wilken

Cincinnati Reds

Chris Buckley

Colorado Rockies

Bill Schmidt

Florida Marlins

Stan Meek

Houston Astros

Mike Elias

Los Angeles Dodgers

Logan White

Milwaukee Brewers

Bruce Seid

New York Mets

Chad MacDonald

Philadelphia Phillies

Marti Wolever

Pittsburgh Pirates

Greg Smith

St. Louis Cardinals

Dan Kantrovitz

San Diego Padres

Jaron Madison

San Francisco Giants

John Barr

Washington Nationals

Kris Kline

Baltimore Orioles

Gary Rajsich

Boston Red Sox

Amiel Sawdaye

Chicago White Sox

Doug Laumann

Cleveland Indians

Brad Grant

Detroit Tigers

Scott Pleis

Kansas City Royals

Lonnie Goldberg

Los Angeles Angels

Ric Wilson

Minnesota Twins

Deron Johnson

New York Yankees

Damon Oppenheimer

Oakland Athletics

Eric Kubota

Seattle Mariners

Tom McNamara

Tampa Bay Rays

R.J. Harrison

Texas Rangers

Kip Fagg

Toronto Blue Jays

Brian Parker

When you are done with your roster, send it my way so I can hex-edit the color values for the scoreboards since you cannot do that with any editor at the moment. I'll edit the colors for all the associated teams and send it back your way ;)

sick **** can you release it or send it my way :crazy:

:good: