High Heat 2003 Mods Available Now!

Folks, I have some High Heat 2003 mods (stadiums, rosters, uniforms, utilities, portraits, etc., available for immediate email or snailmail! I can't speak for anybody else here, but I still like playing HH2003 because of it's flexibility...much more than MVP or MLB2K?. Of course, the graphics and sound aren't as good as these but you can't beat the ability to edit and build seasons. I have downloads from quite a number of years ago plus, I'm still creating season rosters, uniforms and portraits. I could sure use somebody to make some old-time stadiums based on the MVP2005 ones, like Jarry Park, Metropolitan (Twins), etc. Please let me know ASAP if you're interested in any of this stuff LIKE me. The Simcentral site is about shot...there's a lot of links for uploads that are "dead". BRobby05

As far as mods go...I have the editors, various stadiums, some music files, AND I myself specialize in doing mods from the 1970-1980's...like rosters, unis, portraits, lineups files on an excel spreadsheet. I've done myself: 1971 (roster, unis, portraits), 1974 (same), 1983 (same), 1972 (same), great postseasons like 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1975, 1976, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1984, & 1985. I'm currently working on the 1973 roster for HH2003. I need somebody to do stadiums based on the MVP2005 ones like Jarry Park, Metropolitan (old Twins), Municipal (old KC), Royals Stadium (1973-1985), etc. I'd REALLY appreciate your help with this task! Thanks, BRobby05

• 7 months later...