Scoreboards - Tv For Mlb2K12 V 1.1

exrxixxx

... anyway...

you can rename uniform files in the main mlb2k12 directory.

Let's say swap the names for those 2 uniform and they will be displayed in different order

uniform_atb_away.if

uniform_atb_cl2.iff

Then just have to swap names for them in Reeditor.

I am sure QBRICK808 is pretty capable to do that

... anyway...

you can rename uniform files the main mlb2k12 directory.

Let's say swap the names for those 2 uniform and they will be displayed in different order

uniform_atb_away.if

uniform_atb_cl2.iff

Then just have to swap names for them in Reeditor.

I am sure QBRICK808 is pretty capable to do that

That's easy to do, but what I'm trying to do is change where the new uniforms are placed in the uniform select screen.

For example, the St. Louis Cardinals have a new home alternate this year.

In my uniform update that uniform is uniform_slc_alt_h.iff, and it's assigned slot 459 in the colorlist you import using Ty's roster editor.

In the game, since it is a new uniform slot, it's the last uniform for the Cardinals, right after their classic away uniforms. What I'm trying to do is have that Home Alternate uniform be listed right after the Road uniform and before the Batting Practice Home uniform instead of being the last uniform for their team, so instead of:

Home

Road

BP Home

BP Road

Classic Home

Classic Road

Home Alternate

it should be

Home

Road

Home Alternate

BP Home

BP Road

Classic Home

Classic Road

So if this easy to do then do it.

Let's say we want to to change display order from SLC HOME / SLC AWAY to SLC AWAY / SLC HOME

Rename (swap) uniform names at the main 2k/MBL2k12 directory

You will see immediate effect - away uniform will be displayed forst.

Then download free Reeditor II, open your roster, find slots with SLC_home and SLC-way.

Change name refferences as in QBRICK808 list.

As in the list

F45673DE - Away
B7E8E31A - Home
Substitute F45673DE to B7E8E31A and visa versus
In same way you can edit more uniforms.
In order you want to make same changes without renaming uniforms, then you have to edit either MLB2K12.exe or Roster file via hex editing (if it will be enough)

So if this easy to do then do it.

Let's say we want to to change display order from SLC HOME / SLC AWAY to SLC AWAY / SLC HOME

Rename (swap) uniform names at the main 2k/MBL2k12 directory

You will see immediate effect - away uniform will be displayed forst.

Then download free Reeditor II, open your roster, find slots with SLC_home and SLC-way.

Change name refferences as in QBRICK808 list.

As in the list

F45673DE - Away
B7E8E31A - Home
Substitute F45673DE to B7E8E31A and visa versus
In same way you can edit more uniforms.
In order you want to make same changes without renaming uniforms, then you have to edit either MLB2K12.exe or Roster file via hex editing (if it will be enough)

I'm not trying to reposition old uniform slots. I'm trying to reposition newer ones so that the game lists them before the BP Home jersey. This doesn't require renaming uniforms in the 2K12 directory.

Why do you think it does not require to rename uniforms in 2K12 directory.

It could be true tho I doubt, but never test it.

It doesn't. If you change the filename of the uniforms, the title of the slots would still be the same in the game.

For example, if I renamed uniform_ard_home.iff to uniform_ard_road.iff and changed the road jerseys to the filename of the home jersey, all that would do is change the jersey but not the title of the uniform slot, so the game would read it as Home uniform but it show the Road jersey.

When I add a uniform slot to the roster, all Ty's editor does is add the uniform filename to whatever slot I choose and assign the team ID to the uniform so it shows up on the list of uniforms for that team. I think I would have to reorder every uniform listed in the game to add those slots in the proper order instead of being in the end of the roster file and then assign all of them the proper team IDs/labels.

I'll give that a try tonight and see what happens.

It doesn't. If you change the filename of the uniforms, the title of the slots would still be the same in the game.

For example, if I renamed uniform_ard_home.iff to uniform_ard_road.iff and changed the road jerseys to the filename of the home jersey, all that would do is change the jersey but not the title of the uniform slot, so the game would read it as Home uniform but it show the Road jersey.

When I add a uniform slot to the roster, all Ty's editor does is add the uniform filename to whatever slot I choose and assign the team ID to the uniform so it shows up on the list of uniforms for that team. I think I would have to reorder every uniform listed in the game to add those slots in the proper order instead of being in the end of the roster file and then assign all of them the proper team IDs/labels.

If you haven't already, you should export the text file of the final roster I posted last night using Ty's editor and take a look at it to see what needed to be done (prior to the naming step with Vlad's editor).

You'll see that the brand new uniforms which we've always placed in those empty slots up in the 400s have to be brought down into the cluster of the team they are associated with.

The result means renumbering all of the subsequent slots. The first time you do it is a real hassle. After that, a lot of how annoying the process is will depend on what team you're adding a uniform for. If it's Colorado or LA -- near the top of the list -- it will require more effort. When it's the Yankees or the Rays -- near the bottom -- it'll be less painful.

Renaming unifolrm file names will distort the order to your liking.

Then change uniform names in Reedtior. This is what QBRICK808 did (never saw actually what he did but it is clear without open the file).

It could only be a fault if Reeditor does not allows you to change anything. I do not use it so I am not only but this step

I'll take some time and will try how it could be fulfilled

If you haven't already, you should export the text file of the final roster I posted last night using Ty's editor and take a look at it to see what needed to be done (prior to the naming step with Vlad's editor).

You'll see that the brand new uniforms which we've always placed in those empty slots up in the 400s have to be brought down into the cluster of the team they are associated with.

The result means renumbering all of the subsequent slots. The first time you do it is a real hassle. After that, a lot of how annoying the process is will depend on what team you're adding a uniform for. If it's Colorado or LA -- near the top of the list -- it will require more effort. When it's the Yankees or the Rays -- near the bottom -- it'll be less painful.

Ya, I agree that task could be made in several different ways.

To be short - you have to change uniform ID (hex in roster file) or find convenient workaround

What I'm going to try and do is re-order the slot numbers to add the jerseys and see if that works.

If it works then all we have to worry about is labeling the new slots.

If all else fails, then... :sad:

It will work if it also alows you to reoarder the most important thing - ID of the uniform.

GL GL GL

It will work if it also alows you to reoarder the most important thing - ID of the uniform.

GL GL GL

All I am doing is changing the slot numbers that the roster reads. Team IDs would still the same. What I'm trying to deal with right now is the amount of uniforms I want to add for each team, which is difficult when dealing with the first set of teams like Arizona and Houston because if I wanted to add more uniforms to teams higher up on the list this would be a major hassle to rearrange everything again.

Will there be a separate version of the FOX one without the stats part when it's released? Just curious.

plan to release aninstaller which will cover CSN and FOX (also future) various versions, so I definitelly add with/without versions.

If I'll suceed this will also do not require additional steps to launch the game (date problem)

plan to release aninstaller which will cover CSN and FOX (also future) various versions, so I definitelly add with/without versions.

If I'll suceed this will also do not require additional steps to launch the game (date problem)

So your saying no more setting clocks back and forth with Beyondo. If so that would be awesome.

Also in Vlad's ReEditor which is the cyberface of the player. Global ID or App ID?

wonderful mod. i wasa able to make graphic change i wanted o to do for my self, but am seeing a issue. the info at bootom it not appearing as the screen here. the text t oappear at the bottom is whip nothing else. im using the most recent release with stats v1.

Hey Bro--

You can change any of the names shown for uniforms with Vlad's editor.

The only thing is that you're limited to using what's in the list of names already entered as strings for this purpose. I took a quick look and I did not see the year 2001 on the list.

I guess it's possible that there's another way to go about this which would allow you to add additional names to the list, but regarding that, I currently know nothing,

Here is the list of Uniform Names that we know you can select from because they're already in there:

00000000 - *No Name*

002513B8 - 1975 Road

0125EA12 - Alternate Home

052966D5 - 1973 Home

0A82B72F - 1980 Road

0CD2F971 - 1942 Road

190EFEC0 - 1963 Home

1F2AAC82 - 1904 Road

24FD9F71 - 1998 Road

271180B4 - 1981 Home

28BA514E - 1972 Road

2B927661 - 1913 Road

38DA0764 - 1988 Road

417BC07E - 1981 Road

4297DFBB - 1998 Home

4DF836AB - 1913 Home

4ED01184 - 1972 Home

50BD1477 - Alternate Home 2

59A10BB3 - Alternate Camo

5EB047AE - 1988 Home

6343261F - 1973 Road

664F5372 - 1975 Home

674FAAD8 - Alternate Road

6AB8B9BB - 1942 Home

6CE8F7E5 - 1980 Home

7940EC48 - 1904 Home

7F64BE0A - 1963 Road

820BFAAB - 1956 Home

842FA8E9 - 1931 Road

845BB4F5 - 1994 Home

88D84220 - 1906 Road

8D100FA7 - 1978 Road

8DD4374D - 1900 Home

97D7FD1A - 1977 Road

9D70598D - 1982 Road

ACC4F603 - 1993 Home

AFA5C61D - Batting Practice Road

B0E36E16 - 1983 Home

B5EF1B7B - 1985 Road

B7E8E31A - Home

BA44CA81 - 1976 Home

C9CF86D7 - Batting Practice Home

CAAEB6C9 - 1993 Road

D182A3D0 - Road

D3855BB1 - 1985 Home

D6892EDC - 1983 Road

DC2E8A4B - 1976 Road

E231F43F - 1994 Road

E245E823 - 1931 Home

E461BA61 - 1956 Road

EB7A4F6D - 1978 Home

EBBE7787 - 1900 Road

EEB202EA - 1906 Home

F1BDBDD0 - 1977 Home

F45673DE - Away

FB1A1947 - 1982 Home

Holy crap why didn't I see this earlier. Now I'm curious to know if we could add more strings to the ENGLISH.IFF file and link it to the .ROS file.

If I could add more slots (which is possible) and give them custom titles (like 1994 Home/Road for the Houston Astros) while perserving the names of the classic uniform slots that exist, that would be an amazing step forward.

Also in Vlad's ReEditor which is the cyberface of the player. Global ID or App ID?

The cyberface is found as the "CF_ID" column in the Appearances tab. So, you would need to first find the AppID for the player you want to edit on the "Player" tab, then look up the row with that ID in the Appearance tab.