Scoreboards - Tv For Mlb2K12 V 1.1

exrxixxx

Holy crap why didn't I see this earlier. Now I'm curious to know if we could add more strings to the ENGLISH.IFF file and link it to the .ROS file.

If I could add more slots (which is possible) and give them custom titles (like 1994 Home/Road for the Houston Astros) while perserving the names of the classic uniform slots that exist, that would be an amazing step forward.

No, we cant add anything English.iff (at least for now).

We can only substitue texts here, but need to find refferemce numners for that codes too xx xx xx xx.

But as I am reading you are heading OK. GL GL

Since I am 100% positive I am able to add/position uniform slots and label them properly, the english.iff file is what I am most curious about now.

I know Vlad just released an editor that extracts all of the text from the english.iff file for NBA2K13, I am hoping something can come our way, given that the file structures are similar for both the NBA 2K games and the MLB games.

So your saying no more setting clocks back and forth with Beyondo. If so that would be awesome.

Also in Vlad's ReEditor which is the cyberface of the player. Global ID or App ID?

I personally do not use Beyondo.

I use RunAsDate, which creates shortcut to Desktop and you do not have to anything more after that ever.

Game always runs with date 2012, but it does not affect PC time at all even for a second.

Will think how to share settings in installer.

I do not use Reeditor, just opened it few times to see what's inside.

Very nice soft.

Make tests to find out that

wonderful mod. i wasa able to make graphic change i wanted o to do for my self, but am seeing a issue. the info at bootom it not appearing as the screen here. the text t oappear at the bottom is whip nothing else. im using the most recent release with stats v1.

we can lift some stats for you.

Post your pic.

Do you play windowed or full screen mode?

Since I am 100% positive I am able to add/position uniform slots and label them properly, the english.iff file is what I am most curious about now.

I know Vlad just released an editor that extracts all of the text from the english.iff file for NBA2K13, I am hoping something can come our way, given that the file structures are similar for both the NBA 2K games and the MLB games.

That might be insteresting.

Will try to find and download that version from Vlad, maybe this soft can help or give advises with mlb too

You know where it is placed for download?

f13ro.jpg

I watched presentation of IN-GAME TEXT REDITOR (without sound, maybe something was said more than shown),

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnaQsqFt3VE

but basicly this is the same as everybody can do with any hex editor.

Just open decompressed English.iff file and toggle some view options.

At least in tutorial it never shows refference ID's (those we are interested like in uniforms AA BB CC DD from QBRICK list)

Unless we do not know the system how these AA BB CC DD finds "1998 Home" text, it will not help much

Is there a version of CSN TV 3.2 with Runner Dots moving? Its really helpful.

BTW you are doing a remarkable work, exrxixxx

No, "live/moving" runners dots will not be available as it is impossible to arrange running vectors so they would run bases nicelly if size of place holder is different than 2K..

I can achvieve good result only by disabling Phase "Moving", and assigning permanency for Strady phase.

What I'm going to attempt to do is edit the english.iff file and change the uniform labels that already exist. I'm planning on changing "Alternate Camo" to "Sunday Uniform"

GL GL.

Just a note again that if simply change "Atlernate camo" text to "Sunday uniform" it will change for all such uniforms in the game.

No, "live/moving" runners dots will not be available as it is impossible to arrange running vectors so they would run bases nicelly if size of place holder is different than 2K..

I can achvieve good result only by disabling Phase "Moving", and assigning permanency for Strady phase.

what a pitty, 'cause under some circumstances the Dots are really helpful for game/runner perspective.

thanks man!

f15e.jpg

Finished that one (with stats and without, only standard time as permanent crashes due to conflict related with stats phases appearing/dissapearing time I guess)

It is not so good visually as CSN, but I have some excuses for that:

- CSN has more details than FOX, therefore it is more spectacular.

- Fonts can only be those that are installed with the game

- Outs are rounds dot in real, impossible here.

- some other minor things

For now will upload same style as CSN. You'll have to modify mlb2k12.exe also.

so to use the fox one you need to use your original exe . im tired so forgive if im getting it.

CSN 3.3 without stats scoreboard file - works with "untouched" or/and " modded according to CSN rules" mlb2k12.exe.

CSN 3.3 with stats scoreboard file - works only with " modded according to CSN rules" mlb2k12.exe.

FOX 1.0 without stats scoreboard file -works only with " modded according to FOX rules" mlb2k12.exe.

FOX 1.0 with stats scoreboard file - works only with " modded according to FOX rules" mlb2k12.exe.

* After you prepared your mlb2k12.exe just copy it to separate folder, example - name it "CSN TV", place here exe file, and scoreboard file,

Then if oyu want to switch from FOX to CSN, just copy/paste them into main direcotry

Make similar copies for FOX TV

* You can modify succesfully your native mlb.exe to CSN or FOX style. You will achieve same success by modding CSN exe to FOX exe, or FOX to CSN .exe.

Main data is everywhere the same, just some refferencies in same area has different values.

* Note that is impossiuble to modify original mlb2k12.exe with Securom protection.