Scoreboards - Tv For Mlb2K12 V 1.1

exrxixxx

ok now the error I get is ( Error saving file the process cannot access file because its being used by another process

Solution is wrtten in your post.

You are edting mlb.exe while the game is not swtiched off or using same file with somesthing else too.

Close other applications

I thought this would be a good idea as well for each team that uses fox. I replaced the file in the global.iff. It works but the problem is that it also changes the logo in the bottom left corner with the spinning circle for the ingame menus. I'm not sure how to fix that.

If you are not happy with result, delete the file and bring back "back-up"

OMG!! You heard about update version of mlb2k12?

PC Version of 2k12 patch v1.2 was released few days ago. It's only solved about date issue.

My steam clients was automatically patched version 1.2... OTL

And I follow again your instrutions and modify hex data, but it doesn't work with your original modification hex data.

When I load the match, but It is occur CTD. Can't play the game.

I'll wait your solution. And always thanks for your work. Awesome Mod!!

p.s : I hope that you understand my poor english :D

Edited by eroica

can't modify my mlb2k12.exe file with a hex editor because it doesn't have the place you say to modify at in the mlb2k12.exe it has a lot of zeros before any numbers or letters but none like you say to put the files at

I understood just only you can't modify exe.

The rest you wrote I do not understand.

Anything specific? How I could help?

Ex-

What file and slot is this image in your CSN mod?

This oner is in global.iff.

I do not have any records which slot it is. Look through all pictures, there about 4-5 of them same looking, just one is responsible for watermark

That's wonderful.

Can we get an permanent, always on (no stats) version. Stats aren't as important as always on.

Great stuff as always :clapping:

Ty ty,

Re. "permanency" - did not look yet where is a problem of crashing when scoreboard is not dissapearing. Will take a look definitely later.

BTW - this scoreboard even without stats requires modding of mlb.exe, because I had to make changes in exe in order to get correct format

From

Team ID A Score A Team ID B Score B

to

Team ID A Score A Score B Team ID B

That means scoreboard can not work with Officially Patched v.1.2.0 exe, as you can't modify that exe unless Securom protection is not removed from the file.

This could take some time while Securome will be solved vy somebody