Scoreboards - Tv For Mlb2K12 V 1.1

exrxixxx

It's more of a suspension then a ban anyway. So should his uploads be suspended? Just doesn't make sense. And he has been suspended for a while now so why make an issue of it now. I believe that he should be on the back end of it or at least halfway though Just has to serve the time and then come back no need to make a deal of it

It's more of a suspension then a ban anyway. So should his uploads be suspended? Just doesn't make sense. And he has been suspended for a while now so why make an issue of it now. I believe that he should be on the back end of it or at least halfway though Just has to serve the time and then come back no need to make a deal of it

You know what I said about reme? The same goes for you too. :D

Hey, forget this! It's Opening Day!

Y4L,

How dare you say those kind of things about me, lol.

I'm sure a lot of my friends would be asking for equal time for rebuttal, if they saw your comment.

Thanks for the nice words.

btw: for some reason I have not been able to use the quote feature for the last few days or so, if there is anything you can do about that for me. I hit the button but it does not show the text I am trying to quote, in this case yours.

thanks

Y4L,

How dare you say those kind of things about me, lol.

I'm sure a lot of my friends would be asking for equal time for rebuttal, if they saw your comment.

Thanks for the nice words.

btw: for some reason I have not been able to use the quote feature for the last few days or so, if there is anything you can do about that for me. I hit the button but it does not show the text I am trying to quote, in this case yours.

thanks

Hey, you're welcome.

Now you are having trouble quoting someone, like I did just now to your post? I will let Trues know. He knows it all.

I've never understood the "complex" most forum moderators have for being rude and condescending. Must be a power trip thing or a Yankee fan personality. I have, with possible exception of my first post about this, been respectful to everyone and admiring of the mod makers and creators of content on this forum.

Regardless, this is the first mention that erix is simply suspended and not banned. If that had been announced the very first day, there would have been no need for me to continue. You see this is not just a "crusade" for only erix but all modders who have been permamently banned from this site, but still have their content posted here.

The suspension protocol should be in force for those creators also.

Peace and out.

Edited by adam31

I've never understood the "complex" most forum moderators have for being rude and condescending. Must be a power trip thing or a Yankee fan personality. I have, with possible exception of my first post about this, been respectful to everyone and admiring of the mod makers and creators of content on this forum.

Regardless, this is the first mention that erix is simply suspended and not banned. If that had been announced the very first day, there would have been no need for me to continue. You see this is not just a "crusade" for only erix but all modders who have been permamently banned from this site, but still have their content posted here.

Peace and out.

Maybe just maybe if you had done some looking you would have looked up the rules on duplicate accounts you would have realized the suspended thing? A little research before jumping the gun never hurt anyone. Might be something to consider next time

Peace and out.

1389144451492_by_kccitystar-d71bbiz.gif

Re-read the site rules again.

Peace and out.

I've tried to stay on the sidelines with this whole conversation after making my previous post, but I feel I need to step back in and say something.

Why should anyone have to explain to you whether erix was suspended or banned. It's not your business. As I clearly stated in my last post, NO ONE is above the rules. Anyone who breaks the rules will be held accountable. He broke the rules and he was suspended.

If you'd like to read the rules, which you clearly haven't done, here they are: http://www.mvpmods.com/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

Here's one you might find interesting:

MVPmods requires that members respect the decision of moderators/administrators.

Threads and posts questioning the actions or decisions of forum moderators or administrators will be deleted on sight, and the appropriate action taken (up to and including forum suspensions and bans) against the thread starter and/or participants. However, as a member you reserve the right to PM any staff member regarding action taken at MVPmods.

Oops. I guess you missed that one. :facepalm:

Here's another one:

Posts in a particular forum need to stay on topic.

If you want to talk about something that is drastically removed from the topic of a forum, please take it to the Left Field forum. This forum was set up and designed for members to discuss issues not related to a specific forum section. We welcome most general conversation in this forum, but discourage it from other forums. Use a title that describes the content of your post. Don't use all caps or special characters (*, #, ~, ^, etc.) to draw attention. Also, using multiple instances of the same character - for example, thread titles such as "Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" - should be avoided as well.

Uhhhhh..... I guess you forgot that one too when you decided to step on your soapbox and hijack this thread. As for erix, here's why he is not here right now:

Only one account permitted.

Any user caught creating a duplicate account or found to have a duplicate account will be suspended for six (6) months. This long suspension is intended to discourage the creation of secondary accounts. If you have a duplicate account, you are encouraged to PM a staff member and we will disable your secondary account and your first account will not be affected you will not be suspended from the website at all. If a staff member becomes aware that you have 2 accounts, you will receive the aforementioned six (6) month suspension. If you are caught a second time creating a duplicate account, you will receive a full one (1) year suspension. If you are banned for a dupe account do not PM anyone here asking why you were banned.

The rules are clearly spelled out. People just don't take the time to read them when they join. If you don't like what we do here, no one is forcing you to come here. This site is supposed to be a place where those with a common interest can come to discuss a game they enjoy and share information and mods.

Let's try to keep it that way.

Really? Really? Is that what you got to come up with now? What does the Yankees or being a Yankee fan have to do with any of this? I applaud your attempt on trying to switch gears here after you realize you have been proven wrong and ended up looking bad in the process.

Well ok, if you want things announced we will do it your way. I announce that from here on out your posts will be moderated. That means when you make a post it will not automatically show up in the forum as soon as you click on the "post" icon. It will be read first and if it is determined that IF it has nothing to do with erixixxx, suspensions, bannings, mods being removed from the site, perceived modders rights, the New York Yankees, Yankee fans, Major League Baseball, Mvp Baseball, 2k Sports baseball, The Show 14, any other baseball video games ever made, favorite foods, favorite drinks, favorite movies and favorite TV shows your post will be approved.

There. I announced it.

And now we can put this thing to rest. :unsure:

adam31,

The quote feature here does not work for me for some reason, so I will just reference your post.

I surely hope you are not referring to my post to you as being rude and condescending. Far from it actually. It was to try and point out that your efforts weren't helping erix and more importantly, they were hurting you with the people in red that matter here the most.

And, if you are just referring to my last line of the post, that also was not being rude or condescending. It was to hopefully get you to see that based on the forum rules I listed, your "crusade" as you call it, would only end up being a losing one for yourself.

Lastly, if it was my post, so you know, I am not a moderator, I am not a Yankee fan and I am not from New York. You seem to equate those things with having a "complex", or an attitude.

So, obviously, you didn't consider my observations and suggestion in the post to have a peaceful ending for you and the admins from your last post.

Your prophetic sign off of "peace and out" could have just been "peace" if you did.

But, based on the two prior posts here, it appears you now do have the "out" part also.

Now, I will put this thing to rest also.

Came back from the flu for the past 2 weeks and read this thread. Erixixxx is a good friend but he probably deserved the ban lol. Not sure what he did or what the problem is but he sometimes comes off as an asshole. Nice dude though. Im going to ask him how to teach me to hex edit because I would like to make the new mlb network scoreboard. Now hopefully this thread will be closed or something so this can all be over. As a "wise" man once said "peace and out."

And, if you are just referring to my last line of the post, that also was not being rude or condescending. It was to hopefully get you to see that based on the forum rules I listed, your "crusade" as you call it, would only end up being a losing one for yourself.

Lastly, if it was my post, so you know, I am not a moderator, I am not a Yankee fan and I am not from New York. You seem to equate those things with having a "complex", or an attitude.

No, you are in the clear here reme. I'm quite certain he was talking about me here since I didn't give an inch and did not agree with anything he said.

You could tell that he couldn't think of anything else to say so he decided to talk about Yankee fans since we all know that this is what this was all about in the first place. :unknw:

Came back from the flu for the past 2 weeks and read this thread. Erixixxx is a good friend but he probably deserved the ban lol. Not sure what he did or what the problem is but he sometimes comes off as an asshole. Nice dude though. Im going to ask him how to teach me to hex edit because I would like to make the new mlb network scoreboard. Now hopefully this thread will be closed or something so this can all be over. As a "wise" man once said "peace and out."

I hope you are feeling better now.

If you are not sure what your friend did please re-read this thread starting with the previous page. It is covered there and yes, he deserved it.

Jim825,

After reading Y4L's comment that his posts will be moderated before they will go up. I took that to mean he was out from being able to continue freely posting his crusade things in this topic.

Y4L,

I figured he meant you by the Yankees reference, but wasn't sure if he viewed my comments as being that way.

I'm not a Yankees fan or from New York as I stated. I'm from Philadelphia.

And we all know philly fans are never referred to as being that way.

If you are able to learn the Hex edit thing how about the new fox scoreboard

Y4L,

I figured he meant you by the Yankees reference, but wasn't sure if he viewed my comments as being that way.

Nothing you said to him was ever taken into question as being rude to him. I feel the same way about the things I said too.

I'm not from New York either. I'm talking about New York City. I live in upstate New York near Lake Ontario which is around a seven hour drive from there.

Nothing you said to him was ever taken into question as being rude to him. I feel the same way about the things I said too.

I'm not from New York either. I'm talking about New York City. I live in upstate New York near Lake Ontario which is around a seven hour drive from there.

I was up near Syracuse (Cazenovia) a while back in February. Just how on earth do you guys handle the crazy winters?

I was up near Syracuse (Cazenovia) a while back in February. Just how on earth do you guys handle the crazy winters?

The Syracuse area is even worse then were I live.There are two big snow belt areas and that's in the Buffalo and Syracuse areas. I'm in the middle. That does not mean we get it easy. Let's say Syracuse gets 14 inches. We'll get lucky and we will only get 10. Big deal!

Cazenovia is a very nice area. I think it is east of Syracuse and I believe there is a college there. You should see that area in the summer but then again everything looks much nicer in the summer.

The Syracuse area is even worse then were I live.There are two big snow belt areas and that's in the Buffalo and Syracuse areas. I'm in the middle. That does not mean we get it easy. Let's say Syracuse gets 14 inches. We'll get lucky and we will only get 10. Big deal!

Cazenovia is a very nice area. I think it is east of Syracuse and I believe there is a college there. You should see that area in the summer but then again everything looks much nicer in the summer.

I was there because my girlfriend goes to the college there. I'll leave that story for a rainy day :)