[Mlb 2K12] Franchise Date Swapper

Vlad_Zola_Jr

MLB 2K12 Franchise Date Swapper

Hello everyone!

This is Vl@d Zola Jr. again. :)

I've made a small tool to help us get the opening day in 2013. Although, of course, you can use it for whatever other purpose you'd like. :)

So, the basic instruction follows:

1) Find a roster with 2013 schedule (year 2013 is set for the fixtures on Schedules tab in REDitor).

2) Start a new Franchise, using the roster.

3) Once you finish creating the new Franchise, save it and quit from it (not from the game, but from the Franchise).

4) Open your file with this tool, set year to 2013, save the changes.

5) Go back to the game and load your file.

6) Voila, you are in 2013! ;)

PS: This is for PC files only. If you wish, i can make it compatible with 360 files some time next week (i will require a 360 FXG file and the current date, stored in it, from you in this case).

MLB_2K12_FXG_Date_Swapper.zip

Edited by Vlad_Zola_Jr

Can it be used to change to 2014, 2015, etc.?

Yes, any date from January, 0th ( :db: ), 2000 till December, 31st, 2127.

all the rosters on this site have it 2012 in the fixtures on Schedules tab in REDitor none of them have 2013 in it

This shouldn't be a problem. Open a roster in REDitor; choose Schedule tab; Ctrl+Shift+G; column = "Year", value = "2013"; click Replace; Save the file.

Modder's Interfaces and Guru Tables are required to do so.

After I do this it just says the file is corrupt and won't load.

Sorry, it was bedtime y-day, so i accidentaly uploaded a wrong version. Please, redownload the new one.

Edited by Vlad_Zola_Jr

Vlad, which schedule tab or tabs do we change to 2013? Also a program for xbox would be great if you have time. Thank you. :)

Just add 1 year to all the default Schedule tabs. Like "Older" should have it set to 2011, "Old" to 2012, all the other tabs - to "2013".

Please, send me an XBox FXG file to reditor@ya.ru and specify its current date. I need this, since i don't have a 360 copy of the game.

Just add 1 year to all the default Schedule tabs. Like "Older" should have it set to 2011, "Old" to 2012, all the other tabs - to "2013".

Please, send me an XBox FXG file to reditor@ya.ru and specify its current date. I need this, since i don't have a 360 copy of the game.

Ok thanks Vlad. By current date do you mean the xbox fxg file should have the 2013 schedule in it and the years changed to 2013 like you posted above?

Anyways i'll send you the files this weekend.

Ok thanks Vlad. By current date do you mean the xbox fxg file should have the 2013 schedule in it and the years changed to 2013 like you posted above?

Anyways i'll send you the files this weekend.

No, by the "Current Date" i mean the date, that is showed in the top left corner of the main Franchise screen (the one with the news and team reports all around).

Thank you, i'll be waiting for the files. Will update the tool some time next week then.

that maybe the dat esystem issue issue wth the pc we have and not the vlad program, causeing it sit there. if i understand is program right. all that does is change the date for the sheudle and doesnt affect the anything else. could be wrong, but thats what getting from what the use is of the change swaper

got it to change date but wont let you play any games

Yeah, this looks to be an issue...

I was too happy, that the date got finally changed, so didn't do a complex test.

Looks like some other dates must be changed as well (like Trade Deadline, maybe Player Injuries Dates, whatever else...). I'll get back to the problem some time later.

So, currently the tool can be only used to move the date several days right or left.