picklebrad

New Infield Dirt And Sky Textures

Can't wait for a release of this mod. This looks truly amazing man!

Thank you very much. I notice your profile pic so check this out...a much more accurate PNC Park!12797237765_2bf0dfdb31_z.jpg

12797332273_b4f12c6171_z.jpg

12797648794_32814ab004_z.jpg

im from Pittsburgh and ive gone to a couple of games. I don't think it can get any more realistic. now all you need is marte in left biting the blisters on his glove hand instead of getting ready for the pitch :good:

im from Pittsburgh and ive gone to a couple of games. I don't think it can get any more realistic. now all you need is marte in left biting the blisters on his glove hand instead of getting ready for the pitch :good:

LOL Thanks man. I actually saw a game against the Nats when he had to field a ground ball with the glove on his other hand because of him doing this! Too funny :rofl:

Brett Lawrie CF work in progress... Not sure if I'm gonna give him the chin strap beard or not yet...

12805098474_31d541ab8c_z.jpg

In game...

12804797245_a355665f7c_z.jpg

Excellent work. Now if only you could give him all his tattoos like you can with players in NBA 2K.

Yesterday I got the chance to play MLB 2k12 for pc unmoded. It was only then that I saw just how great the work you guys do. Thanks to all you modders for making this game playable.

Brett Lawrie CF work in progress... Not sure if I'm gonna give him the chin strap beard or not yet...

12805098474_31d541ab8c_z.jpg

In game...

12804797245_a355665f7c_z.jpg

you want to try jose reyes or do you want me to?

d69b430b3c442ec9eefd5d566d475c93.png

EDIT: nvm looks like howington did a spot on job.

Edited by zzcoolj21

I'm trying to figure out exactly what file is the 3D player model. Not the head, but the entire player body.

I'm also trying to figure out where the 3D model for the accessories are located like the glasses....

When you open a cyberface with the modtool , texture 2 is the 3D model of the head and body. A player with long hair also has a texture 4.

the textures for different accessories are located in the global.iff file.

I thought that is a 3D model. When you export texture 2, it says it is a 3D model. I tried using Blender to play around with the 3D model but it was too tricky for me.

I thought that is a 3D model. When you export texture 2, it says it is a 3D model. I tried using Blender to play around with the 3D model but it was too tricky for me.

thats only the headshape. hes looking for the whole body model. im not sure if it would be in the global but in nba its in the gamedata

you want to try jose reyes or do you want me to?

d69b430b3c442ec9eefd5d566d475c93.png

EDIT: nvm looks like howington did a spot on job.

Yeah he did. He killed it!

I found the umpire model. It's in the global. Who should I make a CF of next? I'm starting to like this.

dont think ive found a bryce harper yet.

twnlove made an excellent Bryce Harper as well as many others.

HOW DO I MISS THESE!?

just look in the downloads section. Also, in case you missed my stadiums, you should check those out as well. There are a TON of great modders on this site!

Not to toot my own horn or anything...

I feel like doing some minor leaguers. or at least the top 50.

Sounds good. Just be careful to not overwrite and other players faces. 2K used a lot of "generic" player heads to make up a lot of the minor leaguers and I'm not sure if there enough player_heads to change. Looking forward to it though!

14 hours ago, amxamv said:

這個真的是太猛烈 

That's exactly what I said when I first saw this!