New Infield Dirt And Sky Textures

picklebrad

If it's the several brush sets I stumbled upon, OH BOY.

I think we should team for a "Total Skies" project.

That sounds like an awesome idea! I want to even do sunset/night time skies that look more like a night game and try to get rid of that horrible looking sun. Just PM with your ideas and we can get this started...

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That sounds like an awesome idea! I want to even do sunset/night time skies that look more like a night game and try to get rid of that horrible looking sun. Just PM with your ideas and we can get this started...

I know this has been said before, but it can't be said enough. These mods make the game SO MUCH BETTER! I am a baseball freak and I check these boards daily because you guys do such an outstanding job. Well done!

Thanks so much man. That really means a lot to me, and I'm sure I'm not speaking for myself when I say that it makes us happy for you to be able to enjoy the game as much as we do! BTW...I will have Citi Field and Busch Stadium up soon as well! :good:

That looks great. Out of curiosity do you think its possible to make the arch in the grass of Busch stadium such as below?

111336964_display_image.jpg?1311141228

It's been impossible to edit the grass patterns in the game. I spent most of last season in my downtime trying to remove the stupid sock design from Fenway Park's infield grass to no avail.

It's been impossible to edit the grass patterns in the game. I spent most of last season in my downtime trying to remove the stupid sock design from Fenway Park's infield grass to no avail.

Yeah....it's impossible right now to edit the grass lines on account of the files being .bmp files and not .dds files that are easily editable. Unless there is some kind of converter that I don't know of, then it can't happen. I've searched and searched the web but haven't found one that successfully will do what I want it to. :(

Yeah....it's impossible right now to edit the grass lines on account of the files being .bmp files and not .dds files that are easily editable. Unless there is some kind of converter that I don't know of, then it can't happen. I've searched and searched the web but haven't found one that successfully will do what I want it to. :sad:

I use the nvidia DDS plugin for Photoshop CS6.

I've tried using texmod to export the grass lines as a DDS texture so I could just reimport everything in 3DM Mod Tool with no problem and it didn't work.

Using texmod I also found a file that had information on stadium shadows, but I do think it's just auto generated from the stadium.iff file. You would have to hexedit that.

I use the nvidia DDS plugin for Photoshop CS6.

I've tried using texmod to export the grass lines as a DDS texture so I could just reimport everything in 3DM Mod Tool with no problem and it didn't work.

Using texmod I also found a file that had information on stadium shadows, but I do think it's just auto generated from the stadium.iff file. You would have to hexedit that.

I use the same damn Nvidia converter and tried the exact same thing with Texmod. It's very frustrating! Lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Update... I have almost completed all of the parks. Just running some more tests and then I will be uploading some more stadiums including an improvement to Minute Maid Park. Stay tuned friends.

Thanks for your work you do a great job really looking forward to the new parks :)