Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
picklebrad

New Infield Dirt And Sky Textures

OMG THIS LOOKS SO AMAZING! WHEN IS THIS AVAILABLE FOR D/L?

When can I download so I can look forward to

Still working on some more stadiums. Trying to do my research and get them as close as possible to the 2013 season. I will upload the finished ones by this weekend and continue to work on the others. Thanks for your patience!

Ok...so the ones that I have as close for a version 1.0 are as follows....Fenway, Minute Maid, Angels Stadium and Turner Field. PNC and Oakland are still a work in progress but I will add that one to the final pack as well. I will also include the new sky textures that vary from KC's already amazing work (so be sure to back his files up in a folder). Look for them to hit this weekend.8717458965_9d1c905746_b.jpg8692160136_534b563628_b.jpg8717454983_bb28769805_b.jpg8717452935_21023b1614_b.jpg8718584118_2191464433_b.jpg8718576202_6ff87c9aa8_b.jpg8661806958_d03cedccfd_b.jpg8660715401_09872ab414_b.jpg

That´s awesome! I´m looking foreward to this.

Your work is great.

THANKS MAN! I really wish I could tweak the game more than we can now. I do believe at some point if we get some people to learn how to hex edit, we can change around a lot more and make it look even better!

Not gonna release it this weekend? How not to see
this weekend release all park?
Edited by tyler19970515

Fenway Park and Minute Maid Park versions 1.0 are now available for download at the main screen. I am very excited to see what you all think about my first mods. Thanks for everyone's support and kind words!

Stunning stuff man, great job. I wonder what you'll do to my beloved Yankee Stadium ;)

Stunning stuff man, great job. I wonder what you'll do to my beloved Miller Park ;)

Heh, doesn't quite have the same ring to it. Oh, well. I can wait for it to be done at some point.

Great job PB and thank you for your work.

I'm glad you all are liking my work so far. We've only scratched the surface. Tomorrow I will upload Turner Field and Angels Stadium! Looking forward to what else we can all accomplish together in the future! :)

Stunning stuff man, great job. I wonder what you'll do to my beloved Miller Park ;)

Heh, doesn't quite have the same ring to it. Oh, well. I can wait for it to be done at some point.

Don't you worry pal. I will leave no park left behind! :p