New Infield Dirt And Sky Textures

picklebrad

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im from Pittsburgh and ive gone to a couple of games. I don't think it can get any more realistic. now all you need is marte in left biting the blisters on his glove hand instead of getting ready for the pitch :good:

LOL Thanks man. I actually saw a game against the Nats when he had to field a ground ball with the glove on his other hand because of him doing this! Too funny :rofl:

I thought that is a 3D model. When you export texture 2, it says it is a 3D model. I tried using Blender to play around with the 3D model but it was too tricky for me.

thats only the headshape. hes looking for the whole body model. im not sure if it would be in the global but in nba its in the gamedata

I feel like doing some minor leaguers. or at least the top 50.

Sounds good. Just be careful to not overwrite and other players faces. 2K used a lot of "generic" player heads to make up a lot of the minor leaguers and I'm not sure if there enough player_heads to change. Looking forward to it though!

• 2 weeks later...