Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
GoRedSox34

Mvp 13 The Show Official Roster

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

you picked wednesday because its my only off day this week didnt you! you rascal :p cant wait for it.

you picked wednesday because its my only off day this week didnt you! you rascal :p cant wait for it.

Glad to hear you're pumped too! I can't wait to get a Dynasty going

great news bro, 2 questions: 1 your roster will Statistics, 2012 (hitting, pitching) and the other right divisions of 2013 (houston in American League, toronto aaa buffalo bisons)?, greetings from Chile and thank you for this tremendous contribution, ances are expected to.

Hey guys, I really wanted to release this roster this morning but it looks like I'll have to settle for late tonight, I hope that's okay!

Is this compatible with any TC mod? I'm using MVP 08 but seeing as my team won't ever let me leave I have no choice but to start a new dynasty.

I'm really looking forward to this!!!

Is this compatible with any TC mod? I'm using MVP 08 but seeing as my team won't ever let me leave I have no choice but to start a new dynasty.

I'm really looking forward to this!!!

it really depends on how updated your cyberfaces are. because if you are using the 08 mod "out of the box" without any updates, you will probably have alot of wrong faces and most likely some crashing issues.

it really depends on how updated your cyberfaces are. because if you are using the 08 mod "out of the box" without any updates, you will probably have alot of wrong faces and most likely some crashing issues.

I haven't touched the cyberfaces, so they are the ones that came with the original MVP 08. Can you recommend a cyberface package that would allow me to use your rosters without issue?

I haven't touched the cyberfaces, so they are the ones that came with the original MVP 08. Can you recommend a cyberface package that would allow me to use your rosters without issue?

Based on the fact that you said you'd wind up starting a new dynasty (although I'm not 100% sure what you meant by your team not letting you leave), I'd assume you'd probably just have to knuckle under and make a separate install for MVP '12, since I think the cyberface changes -- in addition to the fact that GoRedSox34 used KyleB's ID list to generate the roster -- would be too difficult to go in and fix piece by piece. Or, well, maybe not difficult, but certainly a lot more time than I'd say it's worth. I'm no expert, though; can anyone back me up on this?

Based on the fact that you said you'd wind up starting a new dynasty (although I'm not 100% sure what you meant by your team not letting you leave)

I'm in year 8 of a dynasty (my 3rd contract term). Usually when a contract ends the club gives you the option to Accept a new deal or Leave. I was given options the last two times my contract came up. But now (I simmed forward to see) when my contract is up they simply don't give the option to leave.

All it says is:

"Your contract has been extended"

Over, and over, and over (fast-forwarded through the next 3 seasons to check).

I uploaded the file yesterday, I guess it still has to be approved.

Well, we need this approval ASAP :help: