Upgrade Gone Wrong

Trues

The upgrade I installed the other night has seemed to cause a few problems. So far, I'm aware of the posting and upload problems along with shoutbox taking a dump. I'll be working today to try and get everything squared away. If you see any other issues, please post them here (if you can :))

Mike....another problem with the site. It is now letting you make a post but when you click on the POST button it does not post your new message to the board. I tried to update my random thoughts thread just now and it won't take. I was able to change the date on the thread but nothing else.

Wait a second. Why is it letting me post in here?

EDIT: Ok, I tried to do it again and it says it is saving the post and nothing is happening. It's been about seven minutes now. I had to open up a new window just to make this post.

The random thoughts post is much longer than this post here but I don't get why it is not accepting it.

Default skin has been changed until I can fix these problems.

Yeah, I got no problem with it either but honestly anything looks good on this site.

You know, this default layout is not that bad. Except the whole Helvetica/Arial font. Verdana is where it's at.

For everything.

Test to see if I am able to cut and paste under the IPB theme.

Test to see if I am able to cut and paste under the IPB theme.

Quoted. Works like a charm.

You know, a light theme has improved the site visually. In no way is it a way of me putting down the old red/white/black theme but this is a nice change of pace :)

Quoted. Works like a charm.

You know, a light theme has improved the site visually. In no way is it a way of me putting down the old red/white/black theme but this is a nice change of pace :)

I still can't post the random thoughts post for the week. I'm trying to post about a 2,200 word post in there and that is something that's never been a problem before. When news articles in the past have been posted in here they've been longer than this. Well, we'll see.

I still can't post the random thoughts post for the week. I'm trying to post about a 2,200 word post in there and that is something that's never been a problem before. When news articles in the past have been posted in here they've been longer than this. Well, we'll see.

Ok. Thanks for the update.