Dodger Stadium v1 Uploaded

rolie

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No video game in history has ever seemed to get Dodger Stadium correct.

No matter what company, they always make the foul ball fence down the line almost the same (or the same) height as the regular home run fence. This year in MVP 05 its a little shorter but not short enough. Oh well..

rolie how could you???? lol

The Think Blue sign should be in the mountians behind the left field pavillion not in right-center! Good job with everything else though. Excellent!!!

oops, i had it reversed, The THINK BLUE Sign was te last thing I added, lolz, ill fix it before release them tonite

That looks great! Does it install the LA logo behind the plate in this patch? I may have to do me a Dodgers dynasty now and get everything for the Dodgers.

Patch lolz ! The LA LOGO is behind homeplate, Almost done with the night version

This must be the 5th time I am responding here, but I cannot stress this enough: Without the MOD-SQUAD guys I wouldnt even buy the game. To be able to enjoy such beautifully modded stadiums is more than fun. Thanks so much!!! 8)8) 8)

its gonna be available for DL tonight already? :roll:

Yes :lol: , It's all complete, just updates the think blue sign and finished the night version

Fuzz is making an installar for it

Should be uploaded by tonite and available tomorrow. :D

Archived