Dodger Stadium v1 Uploaded

rolie

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

8O 8O 8O Awesome work Do Skydome in Toronto

isn't cartersyard doing it,

Absolutely stunning job!

I'm wondering, however, why half of the grandstand is in a shadow for night games similar to the look of a day game shadow effect?

Vince

I noticed that too, Ive been trying to fix that issue, but I don't know where the shadow is coming form, I took out the other shadow already. Looks like something to fix for next version

GReat work on the Stadiums. I just got the game and i'm hurrying to install all the updates. Do you think Shea Stadium will be coming in the near future??

Isn't renegade doing it?, not sure,If I do any more stadiums it'll prolly either be Ebbets field or SBC park or the Field of Dreams park, But i don't know if somebody is doing those yet.

I don't see the player pics on the oufield walls. Are they supposed to be there? Everything else seems to be there, but the wall is just blue.

Dude make sure your graphics are set to high, All the textures are in high resolution. i run it at 1280 by 1020 60hz, details all set to high

I can't get the installer to work. I don't know what to click on it, I click all over, and every icon, the most I can get to happen is make it move around the screen by dragging.

Well I think I got it to work, the buttons weren't lined up with where I had to click to activate them. And the progress bar is missing, part of it shows up near Gagne's right knee.

I don't know what happed for it to not come out like your screenshot, but hopefully it works. I am off to check in game now.

I can't get the installer to work. I don't know what to click on it, I click all over, and every icon, the most I can get to happen is make it move around the screen by dragging.

OK, Just extract the rar> then goto> lib folder> copy dodgday.big and dodgnite.big> paste this to your (C:Program FilesEA SPORTSMVP Baseball 2005datastadium)

I can get the night version to work, and it looks amazing, great work.

However the day one won't work. Have no idea what is going on. I did everything and overwrote everything correctly, and night worked, but why not day.

I dont know what to say, Mine worked fine, Maybe It didn't download correctly, I would try to download it again and then reinstalling it by just copying them to your stadiums folder.

It was just the original. I got it working. When I extracted the two files to the stadiums folder the whole lib folder went with it. For some reason the night version showed up fine. However the day never overwrote the old one.

Maybe because I partly got your installer to work by clicking random places, who knows.

Anyway it works fine, have no worries, and looks amazing, great work. Thanks so much.

I went on to pitch 6 and 2/3rds perfect baseball with Weaver against the Braves. Won the debut of the updated park 4-1 in the end with a 3 hitter.

Thanks for all the help, your work is amazing.

It was just the original. I got it working. When I extracted the two files to the stadiums folder the whole lib folder went with it. For some reason the night version showed up fine. However the day never overwrote the old one.

Maybe because I partly got your installer to work by clicking random places, who knows.

Anyway it works fine, have no worries, and looks amazing, great work. Thanks so much.

I went on to pitch 6 and 2/3rds perfect baseball with Weaver against the Braves. Won the debut of the updated park 4-1 in the end with a 3 hitter.

Thanks for all the help, your work is amazing.

glad to hear you got it to work, I cant wait to start my dynasty, been downloading evverything all day

I have everything on high, but all I get is blue walls. Wierd...all the other stadiums I download work fine. Do we really need the installer? Can't you just upload the stadium big file like all the others? All those work fine for me.

ok, the night version works fine..but the day version still is just blank blue walls and the track is the same old color. and there isn't an LA behind home.

The night works great though...wierd. Can you just upload your day version by itself so we can just copy and paste it into the stadium folder?

lol, nevermind...I just looked in the lib folder and just did it without your installer and just pasted it like i do all the others... they both work fine now.

good work... but IMO i'd ditch the installer method. Just easier to copy and paste or just extract and paste into the stadium folder.

lol, nevermind...I just looked in the lib folder and just did it without your installer and just pasted it like i do all the others... they both work fine now.

good work... but IMO i'd ditch the installer method. Just easier to copy and paste or just extract and paste into the stadium folder.

the first version didn't really need it,Fuzz and I tried to update the select screens but the file was funked out, Something for future use, when we figure how to install select screens

ok, the night version works fine..but the day version still is just blank blue walls and the track is the same old color. and there isn't an LA behind home.

The night works great though...wierd. Can you just upload your day version by itself so we can just copy and paste it into the stadium folder?

same problem, no day version available!

Looks great, just one small suggestion: add a few more Ks to the strikeout meter, lest you be accused of advertising for the Klan.

Also, the lights aren't on at night; it's as if it's the day stadium just with a night sky.

Hate to nitpick; I think this is pretty close to perfect, just a few tweaks away.

You just added the night sky to the day version didn't you?

Shadows in the night and no lights, good idea but the lighting gets screwy, still beautiful and a lot better than anything EA put out.

I woul take the stock lights from the EA version of the night and ad them to your night version.

The shadows use to be in the cram32 file, not sure if they are this year, you could jst make them transparent and there you go.

Beautiful stadium, good idea making day into night, just needs a tweak, I still love the stadium though.

You just added the night sky to the day version didn't you?

Shadows in the night and no lights, good idea but the lighting gets screwy, still beautiful and a lot better than anything EA put out.

I woul take the stock lights from the EA version of the night and ad them to your night version.

The shadows use to be in the cram32 file, not sure if they are this year, you could jst make them transparent and there you go.

Beautiful stadium, good idea making day into night, just needs a tweak, I still love the stadium though.

Thats exactly what i did, The only problem was the shadow on the outfield seats, I took out the other shadows in the cram32 file but that didnt take off the shadow in the outfield crowd. I took the out other ones, i just gotta figure out where the other ones are. I think they might be in the datafile.big.

Check it, that is a good possibility, therre is a shadows file if it is a csv open it in notepad and edit it to only contain a 0 (zero). That should work.

damn i just edited the shadow.dat, But to no avail, it was already set to zero, I checked the datafiles, and the the lighting was moved, so ill double check some other files

Archived