1971 Cardinals Home Uniform Set

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

File Name: 1971 Cardinals Home Uniform Set

File Submitter: BRobby05

File Submitted: 23 May 2013

File Category: Uniforms and Accessories

Version: 1971 Cardinals Home Uniform 1a

Here is the 1971 Cardinals uniform. Again, I took everything from Bill Henderson's program "Game Worn MLB Jersey Guide". This is the 1st year for their pullover polyester uniform. They retained the 2-color red on dark blue names and block number font. I want to thank Jim825 and tebjr for their permission to use the correct Cardinal numbers font from the 1988 total conversion. Whoever was personally responsible for creating them...they are TERRIFIC!!! Joe Torre wore this uniform when he captured the NL Hitting Championship for 1971. I want to try to round the neck to make it more realistic for 1971 since the collar was round versus V-neck that started in 1973. I want to thank whoever made the Cardinal uniform for 1988...I also borrowed the beautiful collar with the 3 colored stripe. I borrowed some of the little things but I either created from scratch or altered the rest. If anybody has any questions, please pm me. Enjoy!

BRobby05

Click here to download this file