Oakland A's 2013 Season: (In Progress)

That's your problem with LAA, Jay.

Hamilton is 40+/150+

No way in hell he should be doing that in the game. Should have rerated him like I did :p

He won't be doing it again. The only numbers he's going to pad in the last series against me is his .OBP when I walk his a@@ every time he comes to the plate. Same goes for Pujols. It's really the only chance I have.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Seattle would just give me a little help. I squeaked out tonight's game over Minnesota 2-1 (Cespedes HR in the 8th), but the Mariners are laying down for the Angels. That Wild Card spot is looking like it may be tailor made for my A's this year.

But hey, I'll take it.

September, 20 Highlights

All I want to know is that when every time you start your PS3 to play this game do you get a notification that some Yankee just got injured? :unknw:

Other than Granderson and someone else (don't remember who it was, couldn't have been anyone of much importance) are on the DL. The Yankees are a GB in the East, and only 2 GB from a Wild Card spot. They've been on a tear this month and don't look to be slowing down. With a solid, healthy roster, they're extremely capable of taking that division.

Edit - BTW, it was Phil Hughes on the DL too.

Hey, Joe. Have enjoyed your dynasty-reporting for years. I especially enjoyed when you did the impossible and lead the Cubs to a World Championship in a past MVP 2005 dynasty. I have also moved on to The Show and have been playing my cpu-v-cpu season right along with the real MLB. Going into the final weekend of the regular season finds Texas and the Los Angeles Angels in a dead heat tie for the AL West Division lead. Oakland sits 3.5 games back after just losing 2 of 3 in Anaheim. LAA is at TEX for the final four games, while OAK is at SEA for their final 3 games. So, if LAA or TEX sweeps the other in their series, and OAK sweeps SEA, the sweeper is the AL West Champion and OAK is the second wildcard (who will play either NYY or BOS, with the AL East undecided as well). If LAA @ TEX winds up with the winner winning 3 games to one, OAK ia eliminated regardless of what they do, while the loser is the second wildcard. If the LAA @ TEX series is split, Oakland is eliminated and LAA and TEX would play a game 163 to decide the AL Wesr Champ, the loser being the second wildcard. (or winner crowned by tiebreaker; I don't know). And, of course in OAK loses a game to SEA this weekend, they are eliminated.

And I do all my playing between the hours of 11:00pm and 5:00am because, as was earlier stated, the grandkids are here. This the only time I have. It would be a great story if OAK gets in.

Just sharing with you and letting you know how much I enjoy what you do. And The Show is the best time I have ever had in all my years of baseball simulating!

Hey, Joe. Have enjoyed your dynasty-reporting for years. I especially enjoyed when you did the impossible and lead the Cubs to a World Championship in a past MVP 2005 dynasty. I have also moved on to The Show and have been playing my cpu-v-cpu season right along with the real MLB. Going into the final weekend of the regular season finds Texas and the Los Angeles Angels in a dead heat tie for the AL West Division lead. Oakland sits 3.5 games back after just losing 2 of 3 in Anaheim. LAA is at TEX for the final four games, while OAK is at SEA for their final 3 games. So, if LAA or TEX sweeps the other in their series, and OAK sweeps SEA, the sweeper is the AL West Champion and OAK is the second wildcard (who will play either NYY or BOS, with the AL East undecided as well). If LAA @ TEX winds up with the winner winning 3 games to one, OAK ia eliminated regardless of what they do, while the loser is the second wildcard. If the LAA @ TEX series is split, Oakland is eliminated and LAA and TEX would play a game 163 to decide the AL Wesr Champ, the loser being the second wildcard. (or winner crowned by tiebreaker; I don't know). And, of course in OAK loses a game to SEA this weekend, they are eliminated.

And I do all my playing between the hours of 11:00pm and 5:00am because, as was earlier stated, the grandkids are here. This the only time I have. It would be a great story if OAK gets in.

Just sharing with you and letting you know how much I enjoy what you do. And The Show is the best time I have ever had in all my years of baseball simulating!

Thanks for the good words oldtimey, just love being able to share the game with us hardcore baseball gamers. Sounds like you got a great one going there too. Please keep us posted!