Share Your Game Images!

twnlove

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
2 hours ago, BallFour said:

Looking good! Is that my Astros uni mod? If so, I'm gonna have to remove that sleeve patch from the Astros. Just noticed that 50 years thing which was.... 2 years ago?

Yep BallFour your unis really enhance the game! The astros patch must have been 2 years ago

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

Edited by GoRedSox34

Using the 2007 mod and playing in San Diego’s Petco Park.

I don’t usually score in double digits so this was a rare occurrence for me and doing it against this team is even more rewarding.

WP: Y4L
LP: Jon Lester

Hitting stars: Joe Rudi (5 for 5, 1 HR, 4 RBI) and Olyrunner (4 for 5, 5 runs scored and 3 RBI)

Home runs: Joe Rudi (1) JoeyMcM93 (1) and NYM (1)

FanaticsvsSox01.jpg

FanaticsvsSox02.jpg

FanaticsvsSox03.jpg

FanaticsvsSox04.jpg

FanaticsvsSox05.jpg

FanaticsvsSox06.jpg

FanaticsvsSox07.jpg

FanaticsvsSox08.jpg

I didn’t want to write the caption in this screen shot because it looks so good that it could be a possible desktop photo. There’s a lot going on here. Pedroia just got hit, the bat falls from his hands and NYM is getting up because he knows something might happen. Hell of a shot.

FanaticsvsSox09.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Kccitystar said:

It's a beautiful looking game that needs to have their whole animation system revamped

I've always wondered if these people would find out about you somehow and then say to themselves we need to hire this guy because PC baseball is what you know.

Hey, I can dream can't I? 🙂

10 minutes ago, Yankee4Life said:

I've always wondered if these people would find out about you somehow and then say to themselves we need to hire this guy because PC baseball is what you know.

Hey, I can dream can't I? 🙂

To be fair, MLB's game development division is looking for a Unity 3D animator and a QA tester as well, so who knows. I've been taking a crash course on Unity engine animation the past few days to try and build a couple of demos/reels.

I'm not saying this is the universe trying to tell me something but I'm saying, maybe this is the universe's way of telling me "you are a creative, please stop landing on roles that hold your creativity back". My brother feels this way too.

Another conversation for another day :)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm all for realism but this empty stadium vibe just creeps the heck out of me. If given the choice, I'd rather have full stadiums. 

Covid-19 is one are where I don't really care about realism. Even TV-Shows have included the pandemic in their most recent seasons and episodes. I want to be entertained, not reminded that we've been living in this crap for over an year.

Not to take anything away from the images though, they look great.

5 hours ago, sabugo said:

I'm all for realism but this empty stadium vibe just creeps the heck out of me. If given the choice, I'd rather have full stadiums. 

Covid-19 is one are where I don't really care about realism. Even TV-Shows have included the pandemic in their most recent seasons and episodes. I want to be entertained, not reminded that we've been living in this crap for over an year.

Not to take anything away from the images though, they look great.

I have to agree with you. When I play my games I have people in the ball park. Covid-19 is not going to invade my Mvp games.