Share Your Game Images!

twnlove

Bryce%20Harper.jpg

Hello I’m Bryce Harper and most of you know me as a discontented, dissatisfied and bad tempered ball player. That’s ok, so does my family but I make thirty million dollars a year so if they still want to be in my will they had better be quiet.

Since my opinion is the only one that counts, I believe that I am the greatest baseball player ever. That includes Babe Ruth. I’d kick his ass if he wasn’t dead and show him that I could hit better than him. And everybody in Philadelphia better agree with me here or else I’m not playing!

Today we are going to try something a little different in Mvp Baseball. I’m going to be playing a game and while it is going on I will jump in and add some comments just to let you know what I am thinking.

The game today is the Washington Nationals, who had the nerve to win the World Series the year after I left the team against my team, the Philadelphia Harpers. We won 4 - 3 and I went 4 for 4 with two doubles and two RBI’s. Sounds good but I was not happy at all. I like to hit home runs so I can jog around the bases and rub it in on the other team and laugh at their fans but today I had to run all four times. It was a hard day. Anyway, sit back and enjoy the commentary.

Harpers01.jpg

Harpers02.jpg

Harpers03.jpg

Harpers04.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Loving all these photos. If anybody would like to try out some minor league games with my new uniform and logo mods, I'd love to see them in action! Usually I just play a single out or a half inning at most just to get some screen grabs.

On 4/13/2021 at 8:39 AM, Yankee4Life said:

Bryce%20Harper.jpg

Hello I’m Bryce Harper and most of you know me as a discontented, dissatisfied and bad tempered ball player. That’s ok, so does my family but I make thirty million dollars a year so if they still want to be in my will they had better be quiet.............

Just saw this.  Wow.  It's really weird.  I mean really weird. ...... All the time spent on this.  Just.... wow.  Man. Jeez.

1 hour ago, Gordo said:

Just saw this.  Wow.  It's really weird.  I mean really weird. ...... All the time spent on this.  Just.... wow.  Man. Jeez.

It’s called satire. It’s a form of humor and I suggest you look up the meaning of the word. I did spend some time on it because I wanted to try to hopefully get a laugh out of one of or all of the images. Even though the only comment on it was yours it was my hope that maybe there was someone out there that understood what I was trying to do here because obviously it was not you.

3 minutes ago, Yankee4Life said:

It’s called satire. It’s a form of humor and I suggest you look up the meaning of the word. I did spend some time on it because I wanted to try to hopefully get a laugh out of one of or all of the images. Even though the only comment on it was yours it was my hope that maybe there was someone out there that understood what I was trying to do here because obviously it was not you.

Ya, know/understand satire quite well.  This ain't it. There's a reason why there were no comments on it.  But good luck to ya.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/20/2021 at 10:05 AM, Gordo said:

Latest cyberfaces as they look in game:  Hand vs. Dahl (sorry my resolution isn't set on the highest at this time)

hand.thumb.JPG.cd6ce0b85d5c13123f3f9f8a39ad1171.JPG

Hi Gordo, which resolution do you use to play?   And you have any mod installed to improve it?

Thanks

9 hours ago, Fiebre said:

Hi Gordo, which resolution do you use to play?   And you have any mod installed to improve it?

Thanks

I have the res changer, but I don't use a higher rez when playing online to help the connection.  I just never changed it back.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...