Share Your Game Images!

twnlove

yea got a stand up triple to start the game. actually playing it right know. i dread pitching in mvp though because i use a keyboard so i can either throw it down the middle or throw a ball as far as ive seen. i also own the ps2 version which ive been playing since it was released.

Edit: looks like i forgot that a keyboard has a number pad lol.

Edited by zzcoolj21

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Going back to the '07 mod. Forum Fanatics at Boston Red Sox.

Not a lot of screenshots here because I was involved in a very tight game and when that happens taking screenshots becomes harder to do. Boston's Josh Beckett had a perfect game going for 4 1/3 innings and ended up giving up seven hits in 7 2/3 innings of work along with two runs (one earned) one strikeout and no walks.

The other half of the pitcher's duel was held up by Fanatic pitcher Yankee4Life, who every time walked out to the mound in this game was showered by boos from the hometown fans. A two run eighth made a winner out of him and Ron Burgundy (Donut) pitched two innings to earn the save.

VIDEOS

I find it therapeutic and relaxing when I see David Ortiz being plunked with a pitch. This explains why there are two videos of this.

Here's one....

and here's the other.

Screenshots

1OrtizK.jpg

2Y4Liner.jpg

3RudiDP.jpg