Share Your Game Images!

twnlove

Dennis, beautiful pictures from a beautiful mod. Who can ask for more?

I was really impressed with one of the images you posted and I hope you don't mind but I downloaded it and took out the word "SHOW" from the image with a program called Inpaint. Take a look. I think I will mail it to a friend of mine who is a huge Ruth fan.

Ruth1927.jpg

Hey thanks for the compliments Y4L and for the info of that InPaint program. I know I got lazy and neglected to remove the SHOW part of the images...I usually knock it out in Photoshop when I'm adding whatever filters I want to the screenshot. I'm liking the look of these filters, it really makes the screenshot pop. :good:

• 3 weeks later...

Give that post a +1

One question. Who the hell are the Las Vegas Bandits?

thanks. I'll be posting in this thread more often now that I'm back into the MVP groove

the Las Vegas Bandits are a concept team created by MVPmods member 'redsox'. redsox used this team in what I believe to be one of the greatest dynasty presentations this site has ever seen (although it was short-lived): '&do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

Just skim through that thread to see what I'm talking about.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It may not be the best pic ever (I had to take a pic of the screen with my phone) but for whoever wants a taste of old school baseball with 2K15, and if you're playing through a tv or a monitor that you can adjust the settings to, turn your screen colors to black and white and play with "The Greats". It surely gives you a great taste of old school. Too bad for the "modern" umpires and the 2K logos here and there lol

20150607_001719.thumb.png.98edc5099321c2