Customize your own created stadium

Trues

I'm not sure if this has been posted yet but in case it hasn't.

The "create a stadium" files are located in the venuday.big and venunite.big files. In other words, we'll be able to have some pretty unique stadiums.

I'm going to have fun with this. :)

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I found this out last night as well. Bye bye EA Sports logo behind home plate.

logo2.jpg

I am hoping to make a stadium editor this year to enhance the custom stadiums. I hope to have a whole lot more options than EA has. We'll see how it goes.

What exactly do I have to do to change the logo like this?

I created a stadium and simmed several seasons to build up enough cash to expand the park. Now I want to go in and edit it to create a useable custom stadium.

The first oddity is the game only created the nite.big file, not the day.big. Yet I can still play day games in the park. Where are the daytime graphics being stored? Also I can't seem to find the background images (like the cityscape beyond the outfield) so I can edit in an actual skyline. Anyone know where those are created?

I found this out last night as well. Bye bye EA Sports logo behind home plate.

logo2.jpg

I am hoping to make a stadium editor this year to enhance the custom stadiums. I hope to have a whole lot more options than EA has. We'll see how it goes.

May I have your children? Not in any weird sense, but, y'know, you're just a wonderful person.

Excellent work my friend, it's very nice to have more modifiable options than the, uh, 6 categories that EA sports say create "endless possibilities." Actually, this is a very finite set of possibilities, but I guess most people won't figure that out.

Maybe MVP2k5 can survive for years without needing new versions. Just take a look at Grand Prix Legends, released in 1998 and it's more popular than ever.

^^^

Yes, I realize he changed it...but how? I have tried looking at all the logos, and I cannot find one of those clear/white ones for my Royals Owner Mode Stadium.

I think I know how to do it, I just cannot find the logo to use. I tried looking in the Kauffman Stadium.big files and they don't have one.

Would you want something like this:

kc-test.png

I did that really quick a one minute job. If you wanted something like that, I could do one for you.

Yes, something like that! Maybe with the "Royals" underneath it in cursive like on one of the logos.

hey nice work on both the Jays and Royals logos...would you be willing to create a cubs one for me...i tried coming up with something but just couldnt get one to come out and look like that....how did u do it??

would you be willing to create a cubs one for me..how did u do it??

Yeah, maybe tomorrow, won't have time tonight. I just changed the colors to white and then made it transparent, it was really easy.

I only did the royals one, carter did the jays one.

Archived