Customize your own created stadium

Trues

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you get it in the game, post a screen, I'd like to see it.

Also, why not play in Kauffman, it's the best stadium in the game (IMHO).

No problem. I still plan on playing in Kauffman...I am playing owner mode though, and I will probably play some games in my stadium too.

Yes, I realize he changed it...but how? I have tried looking at all the logos, and I cannot find one of those clear/white ones for my Royals Owner Mode Stadium.

I think I know how to do it, I just cannot find the logo to use. I tried looking in the Kauffman Stadium.big files and they don't have one.

Ok...apparently, I don't know how to insert it. All I get is a "texture missing" icon on the field instead of the logo.

Cartersyard....how did you insert it? Please help! Thanks!

I'd like to do something custom with my custom stadium. I have EA Graphics Editor but can't figure out how to extract / modify the logo. Can someone explain how to extract and then what program to use for making changes, such as the KC and Toronto logos above ?????

Thanks

Well I tried putting the KC Royals one in the game and it didn't look as good as Carters.

Here are some screens:

kc-1.jpg

kc-2.jpg

Only thing I see is that maybe make the "Royals" white instead of transparent.

Oh, and question for ya five....do you think you could email me that Royals file? I saved it off of what you posted in the thread, but all I get is the "Royals" part when I go to edit it. There is no KC Shield at all. Email is in PM.

I found this out last night as well. Bye bye EA Sports logo behind home plate.

logo2.jpg

I am hoping to make a stadium editor this year to enhance the custom stadiums. I hope to have a whole lot more options than EA has. We'll see how it goes.

Great Work!!! I need this logo!!!

Could you either upload that file or email it to me....i can figure out how to install it, but i am completly photoshop handicapped! renton17@telus.net

I created a stadium and simmed several seasons to build up enough cash to expand the park. Now I want to go in and edit it to create a useable custom stadium.

The first oddity is the game only created the nite.big file, not the day.big. Yet I can still play day games in the park. Where are the daytime graphics being stored? Also I can't seem to find the background images (like the cityscape beyond the outfield) so I can edit in an actual skyline. Anyone know where those are created?

Dont know if you found this or not, but heres what i found...

In the MVP 2005datastadiumsvenuday.big file, you will find a couple files named back0, back1, back2....i used the EA graphics editor to open them and they seem to contain all the horizons, buildings and trees needed for the background....hope this helps!

Well I had some more time to work on this today and I was working on the Mariners logo (in color).

Which do you think looks the best?

oly-logo1.jpg

1. The same as the logo I used, just resized to fit.

oly-logo2.jpg

2. Same as above, but the alpha layer was adjusted to 'trim' some white space.

oly-logo3.jpg

3. The grass opacity was set at 50%, with the logo opacity set at 100%.

oly-logo4.jpg

4. The logo opacity was set at 50%, with the grass opacity set at 100%.

Just for info, this is the original logo that I used in this pic. The reason that I tried this one in color, was because the logo was just too complex to change to shades of white as done in the previoius logos.

I'd appreciate any feedback, positive or negative.

does anyone know that if later in your franchise you have the ability to get rid of the generic logos in the game?

No, in-game there is no ability to do that, ever.

is there a way someone can make a mod that can be downloaded of your team's logo?

Carter is working on his own version of CAS, but I don't know any of the details.

Archived