Customize your own created stadium

Trues

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can anyone get me the Cubs logo for behind the plate and tell me how to install it? Or are these going to be available as downloads? Is the Cubs available now? Please help. That would complete my created stadiums perfectly. Thanks.

Tried to do a TC logo for the Twins, thought I followed the diretions perfectly, but when I tried to play a game, it crashed. Anyone else have this problem? I'm new to editing, but if I could figure it out I'd love to help make some great looking mods for this game, especially for the created stadiums (ads, grass, background buildings, etc.)

Being as I can't figure it out right now, would anyone be willing to do a white and red Twins TC logo for me? I'd appreciate it.

Make sure you compress the .fsh file before importing it into the game using eazip ;)

the logo looks really good, i just copied the seattle and it's alpha you had posted here and edited in photoshop, and installed. your tutorial cleared up a lot of other things i had been wanting to learn about nfshtool as well, thanks five.

so when are these going to come out

I plan to do a division a week:

3/12 - NL East

3/19 - AL East

3/26 - NL Central

4/02 - AL Central

4/09 - NL West

4/16 - AL West

If I were to get a few days off, it might get done quicker, but at the moment, I have a lot on my plate.

For general reference, here's my terribly pathetic modification of my created ballpark. I just tried screwing around with some brick textures to get rid of some of the frankenstein feel to the place, though there's still a lot of stuff I want to get rid of. But, yeah, editing it can be fun.

mvpplate.jpg

mvpright.jpg

mvpleft.jpg

Nothing impressive in the least, but I find it more enjoyable, to say the least. Since I haven't changed much on this, I'm probably going to see if I can make any real changes to the place, but I'm still futzing with it. Particularly in editing the buildings outside of the park, that would make it seem less generic.

I plan to do a division a week:

3/12 - NL East

3/19 - AL East

3/26 - NL Central

4/02 - AL Central

4/09 - NL West

4/16 - AL West

It doesn't look like I am going to finish the NL East by Sunday, but hopefully Tuesday.

Here is a preview of the completed Braves logos:

atl-preview.gif

Archived