Baseup! Rosters Phase 2 Released This Weekend

Gordo

The roster set that will be included with the TC 13 mod should be released this weekend, and depending on how quickly the final tweaks go, possibly even by tomorrow, 7/5!

Beyond the other features previously discussed, this set will encompass MLB-Single A, with long-term injured players available for re-insertion to the proper organization from the FA pool, and organizations typically having the proper space to do so.

Kyleb and I worked extremely long and hard on this to make the most functional and stable set for the upcoming TC 13 mod. This release will allow users to give us some initial feedback in terms of what is needed cosmetically or in regards to a significant transaction that may have been missed (though we're certainly not going to be able to keep up with the call-ups/send-downs within a given organization.) Certain players at lower levels needed to be eliminated since complete organizations seem to house more than 100 players across their 4 teams. Also, ratings for guys below the 40 man roster are typically arbitrary, but we've attempted to keep them within given ranges.

We hope you enjoy this preview and look for some good, constructive feedback.

Having said that, we know guys typically struggle with loading rosters because of different operating systems as well as some guys not having cyberfaces installed correctly (e.g., mismatched races) which have been discussed how to correct multiple times. So those comments won't be considered.

Thanks DB and Kyleb for all the hard work you guys are putting in here, I know keep rosters update to date is really hard thing to do because teams make changes daily...at least in the minors level, I try to keep pace to all the transactions for my personal roster, saying that I thanks once again to you guys for the work in this projectk