Home Run Derby?

Red14

Okay would anyone be up for trying to change the Home Run Showdown into a true Home Run Derby? I can't play the game on my PC yet but I'd be willing to, with some help from a veteran, work on this. maybe even through it in to the dynasty/owner modes the day before the all-star game? Just a thought.

Okay would anyone be up for trying to change the Home Run Showdown into a true Home Run Derby? I can't play the game on my PC yet but I'd be willing to, with some help from a veteran, work on this. maybe even through it in to the dynasty/owner modes the day before the all-star game? Just a thought.

As daflyboys said, you need to check the download section for this. In this case I did it for you and if you click on this link right here you will find what you need. Read the directions that the modder provided.

As a new user you need to learn how to search for things and I also recommend that you spend a lot of time in the download section because you will be pleasantly surprised at what you find there. The mods on this site are wonderful.