Fake Sport Game Covers Post Here!

Sean, that Profar pic is nails. But I just wanted to jump back in here and give KC some props. Obviously, pictures don't speak. In order to make them "speak", you have to be subtle. You have to get into the mind of who's looking at it. It makes sense to me, but may not make sense to other people. I've been to a lot of sites, deviant art, etc., but KC has a talent beyond belief. It starts with the foundation -- what do you want to convey?

The fact that Harper is "getting ready to bat in the on deck circle" speaks volumes to me. The quality is superb. After you get the foundation, it's just eye candy from there on out.

Like I said, you guys are kicking some tail with these covers, but having that "eye" for so long, it's hard not to give Ari the credit he deserves. He is one talented individual. This is not a knock on anyone else, but may a lesson. Be subtle. Let the pic "speak" for itself.

That all being said, you guys have done fantastic jobs with all of these and I love checking them out. :)