Uniforms

konj

• 2 weeks later...

yeah but still a month and a 1/2,i wont feel easy til the cards and reds are about 15 games behind then maybe ill breathe lol.I actually feel fortunate to be able to do any unis because a week before fathers day i had 2 heart attacks and ended up being life flighted to Erie and had a couple stints put in.But all is well because there was no damage to the heart there was just 2 blockages and those are taken care of now and then aug 20th ill be doing some cardio excercises which they say will improve me even more.Here in a couple days i have a cubs tbtc that ill be releasing that i think looks real cool and wouldnt bother me if they came back with them as a regular uni

Screen-Shot-2013-06-30-at-08.46.47--390x

Thanks for the update, DS! Glad you're doing better after the two heart attacks. Those amazing Bucs did it again last night! With all the walk offs they may run out of whipped cream in Pittsburgh! :) Do all you can to maintain your health and I look forward to the Cubs uni! Did I mention stay healthy? :) You are in our thoughts!

thanx guys ,hopefully the buccos can get the next 11 games won and finally get the losing streak off,then it would be nice to start talking about playoffs.My 3 boys have never witnessed a win season by the pirates since they were born so that comes first lol as far as my health the Dr says im actually better now than before the heart attacks,still gotta be careful more now though and with the cardio that i will be doing it improves my chances even more