Sign in to follow this  
themannings

Mvp 13

When installing the new MVP 13..will this overide the MVP 12 that i installed last yr..Or do you have to uninstall the MVP 2005!

Edited by themannings

When installing the new MVP 13..will this overide the MVP 12 that i installed last yr..Or do you have to uninstall the MVP 2005!

Should be a total clean install of the game prior to installing the mod. There are instructions to properly do this here in the forums.

Search the forums for topics on how to have multiple installs of the game.

when i play in owner mode after 7 games I play crashes with both Boston and with other teams. where am I wrong? I need to change something in the options when I start mode owner? thanks for the help :sad:

I had a crash when I tried to edit a player in my Dynasty/Season mode. But I haven't done any trouble shooting yet, otherwise, I'm very pleased with all the hard work that went into this project. Played 2 games, won the 1st 5-1, lost the second 10-1, I decided to play MVP mode, I am pretty slow to react to the pitching : )

Having fun, and will keep you posted if I find anything on my editing issues.

I had a crash when I tried to edit a player in my Dynasty/Season mode.

I think this is a known issue with the game versus the mod. The game itself doesn't seem to like this.

It has only happened once, but all seems well with editing. I still get the crashes when I play Boston, not all the time and not every game against them, but only Boston...so far : )

It has only happened once, but all seems well with editing. I still get the crashes when I play Boston, not all the time and not every game against them, but only Boston...so far : )

Don't use Boston. And don't use the Yankees either or else all your players will go on the DL.

LOL! Or don't use the Braves or Mets after tonight. Sheesh! Did you see what David Wright did to himself? And that Hudson injury? I felt pain just watching the highlights of that game. :facepalm:

Please do not bump your posts so that the thread moves to the top of the list. Doing this is against the MVPMods site rules. :mad:

You asked this question once already. If anyone has an answer, they will give it to you. Asking the same question again will not get you an answer any quicker.