Total Conversion 13 Roster Patch

Gordo

I should be putting out a TC 13 roster "patch" tonight (well, actually it will be a revised entire roster set, installed as usual). This will include:

• >Fixing Round Rock and Oklahoma City, as they were erroneously switched up in the initial release (thanks to kyleb for catching that!!)
  • >Recent moves and moves not previously captured because of the delay between submitting the roster and the TC 13 release); includes Ryan Braun dumped to the FA pool
  • >Junior Lake created and placed on the Iowa Cubs

If anyone has any last minute suggestions, speak now..........

Again, guys, certain players may not be on the CURRENT correct minor league team but are in the organization which you can easily switch around in game.

I noticed a lot of players have incorrect numbers and pants length (Normal, Low, High), I've been going through and manually changing myself. Obviously it's not a big deal, just something that I like to be correct, if you'd like I could provide a list of players I've found. I could also help with incorrect player numbers aswell. As I said both of these are just minor preferences for me. Your rosters are top notch!

Yes....that's exactly the kind of thing I'm looking for. I can hold off a day or so for the "patch". Also looking for skin shade matching up with cyberface and/or portrait. So you can recommend to go lighter or darker. Facial hair on generics as well.

Sorry about the delay, here's all the changes I noticed. Went through every Major League roster and all the notable players on the minor league rosters, I'm sure there's alot of things I missed but I atleast got almost every single players pant length correct.. Also have a few players I made that weren't on the roster if you're interested (Joe Ortiz, Henry Urrutia, etc.)

MVP13 Player Edits.txt

I'll be doing one more update after the trade dead line is settled today. The difference with this one will be that players listed as of last night as having SEASON ENDING injuries and are definitely indicated as not returning until next year will be moved to the FA pool. This will include players suspended for the rest of this season minimally, namely, Ryan Braun and Alex Rodriguez (who as far as I'm concerned is as good as gone).

The next update will most likely be late August /early Sept, when I'll be doing major updates for prominent MLB players in:

• Batting contact/power ratings
  • Pitchers' relative control adjustments based on THIS YEAR'S ERA (or more likely, WHIP).

I have a doubt. I always rosters will change the positions of batting, pitching, the generic faces of the players, etc ... then when you get the new roster I can patch me replace all files except the roster attrib.dat and I work?

Edited by Oscar Morales

I will put in the cyberfaces assigned by kyleb for the official list. I'm not sure how well mixing the files will work.

I took that list of faces such as the kyleb. if this new roster just open the last major league changes and changes of contact hitting. I do not have problems with the roster.

great job man. i tinkered with the ratings, i think the only way to get realistic sim stats from this game is to lower everyone's batting ratings and increase the pitcher ratings. MVP simulation was always too jacked up as far as batting averages and homeruns