I Want To Release My Mod About Asia Baseball League,but...

chunyanlin

I made a MOD about asia baseball leagues includes Taiwan(CPBL)
,Japan (NPB) and Korea (KBO).
But I want to know that I used some faces and stadiums in MVP12
I need to inform to producer? I know MVP12 was created by many people.
So please who can tell me what I have to do before I release this MOD.
By the way,If you have interested about this MOD,
you can see this video
Forgive my poor English
Edited by chunyanlin

I see that you took some things from Caribe and the WBC mods, MVP Caribe gives you permission to use anything you want from our mods, nice to see an Asian mod! Maybe we can send Alfonso Soriano there instead of the Yankees :rofl:

Thank you for reminding me.

Yeah,I used the fonts from MVP WBC MOD.

Of course I will ask modder of WBC MOD

Thank you for HFLR,

Caribe MOD is very interesting,

and some asian teams often find good players from Caribe.

And Alfonso Soriano played in Japan for 3 years,

before he joined MLB.

• 3 weeks later...

I've traced some links back and managed to find the mod on Google Docs of all places, Everything is in mandrin so it took some dificulty to find but I believe the admins can get the files when they want. I have the link. The game is set up like Caribe's WBC 13 to where it does all the extracting and game setup for you, no need to extract overtop of a clean copy of the game. There are a bunch of extra files, some modding tools and Daemon downloader. Gameplay wise, the teams are cool, IDK how accurate the logos and stuff are but they seem legit. Rosters are seem good gameplay is fine, I'd give it a 3.75 out of 5.

Oh and injuries need to be turned off to play dynasty, not too big of a deal in my opinion.

Edited by Red14

I've traced some links back and managed to find the mod on Google Docs of all places, Everything is in mandrin so it took some dificulty to find but I believe the admins can get the files when they want. I have the link. The game is set up like Caribe's WBC 13 to where it does all the extracting and game setup for you, no need to extract overtop of a clean copy of the game. There are a bunch of extra files, some modding tools and Daemon downloader. Gameplay wise, the teams are cool, IDK how accurate the logos and stuff are but they seem legit. Rosters are seem good gameplay is fine, I'd give it a 3.75 out of 5.

Oh and injuries need to be turned off to play dynasty, not too big of a deal in my opinion.

Already tried it out. It is not something we can host or link to from this website because it has the cracked EXE provided (the EXE where it bypasses the CD.)

As I said, I saw the game and there are good parts to it. They ripped off the Mvp 2012 mod to make it. Here's what I saw that was good and bad.

Good: Asian teams and many different uniforms to choose from. Asian rosters with portraits for each player. The background noise while the batter is up sounds like the noise an Asian crowd would make, so that was done right.

Bad: When you pick a stadium you see a stadium called Tauyoun Stadium, wherever that is. But when you go and play your game it isn't Tauyoun Stadium. It's Comerica Park in Detroit and they did not mod the park one bit to try to make it look like Tauyoun Stadium. It's Comerica 100%. When you have the broadcasters on they are saying that the Tigers are the home team here.The overlay used for this Asian mod is the same overlay that was used in Mvp 12. They couldn't even make an overlay for their own game.

Check out this video and you will see what I mean.

If the .exe was deleted would you be able to upload it?

I won't do it and you shouldn't worry about it either only because it's not your mod to upload. Besides you said you already have this.

And I won't speak for these modders here but when they get done watching this youtube clip they'll see that this mod was taken directly from the one uploaded here last year. I don't know if I would like that but again I won't answer for them.