Baseup! Rosters Patch For Tc 13 Mod

Gordo

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

File Name: BaseUp! Rosters Patch for TC 13 MOD

File Submitter: daflyboys

File Submitted: 27 Jul 2013

File Category: Rosters

Version: 2.0

Huge thanks to curveball and dudeidontcare for major change contributions. Thanks also to laroquece and kyleb for important catches.

Thanks to kyleb also for catching the OKC/RR exchange need.

July 2013 Update

(Installation: Install all 19 .dat files in <database> subfolder)

• Various jersey number corrections
  • Cyberface no. updates
  • Uniform (especially pants length) corrections
  • Junior Lake added / placed on MLB Cubs
  • Henry Urrutia added / place on MLB Orioles
  • Attribute change: Ben Revere's power significantly reduced
  • Moves previously missed corrected
  • Moves through July 25-26 made
  • Stone Crabs have at least min. amount of fielders
  • TEX and HOU AAA squads switched (OKC and RR)

Click here to download this file

Put this in the review section, got rightfully directed here. Hopefully someone can help me out.

What am I doing wrong here? If I use TiT to install this, when it is complete it brings me to some 404 page, when i go into the game it has the previous rosters I installed. If I try to install the files manually into c - program files (x64) - EA Sports - MVP Baseball 2005 - Data - Database then it just loads the previous rosters I downloaded. Also, there are no roster files in the database file at all, so I don't even know where the game is loading them from. Is there another folder hidden somewhere that I don't know about?

The roster it is loading is your last roster, the baseup phase 2. I'm also running this on windows 8, though idk if that makes a difference or anything. the baseup roser is also loaded if I hit reset roster, but I think that's kind of the point lol. As of right now I'm playing with an edited version of that roster where i created a sh*t version of urrutia and messed up a bunch of stuff with trades and calling up the wrong people opposed to real life and what not. Any feedback from anyone would be grand.

First off, I don't know if W8 users are having the same symptoms as W7 users, who found that installing the game directly to the desktop and not the EA Sports folder or anywhere else in the program files folder, solved their problem.

The other thing is, don't use TiT to install the rosters. Go directly to the database sub-folder, wipe those 19 .dat files, and unzip the file directly into there. TiT will only have it try to overwrite, which may not work.

I would try this second part, first, since it would the simplest course.

If that doesn't work, before you go about re-installing everything, simply try moving the folder to the desktop first.

Go directly to the database sub-folder, wipe those 19 .dat files, and unzip the file directly into there.

That's the part thats getting me here. I don't see any dat files anywhere, and I remember when I did this with the last rosters I did exactly what you said. The database folder only has resign, rookie.big, and schedule.big. There's nothing else in there, but the game has to be loading something, right?

Nope, I just have the top 3 files.. Perhaps a fresh reinstall will help lol.

Edit - Nothing. The reinstall brought back the missing files, but replacing them does nothing at all. The game is still reading base up phase 2, though as far as I know those files are no where on my computer. If anyone has experienced anything like this at all, please help me out here.

Second Edit (Final) - I looked at the dat files and saw that they said they were last edited july 17th, which is when I edited them. That meant that the downloaded files weren't over writing them at all, having last been edited ten days later. I decided to extract the files to my desktop, then cut and paste them over the old files. That did the trick, and now I have the correct rosters. Anyone else who is having the problem I was, I suggest trying that out, as my problem seems to be solved entirely.

• 1 month later...

The first thing you did was not give enough information. What is installed? What OS do you have? We can't read your mind.

TO: Mr. Daflyboys, creator extraordinaire of MVP Baseball rosters.

FROM: Yankee4Life, official representative of Mvpmods.com Inc. and subsidiaries.

CC: Trues, Jim825, JoeRudi26 and Homer

Subject: Mind reading responsibilities

Dear sir,

Recently a user came into your BaseUp! Rosters Patch for Tc13 Mod thread and said that his game kept crashing and did not know what to do. Based on all the information that was provided to you you should have determined all by yourself that his game kept crashing and that he did not know what to do. Asking for further information like what mods were installed and what the users operating system was would have made your job much easier. While we are in agreement that in a perfect world this information would prove to be beneficial you must agree by knowing the answers to these questions at the beginning takes away the miracle work and support you modders are expected to do on a daily basis.

Your work here is exemplary but in the future please work on your problem solving skills.

Yours truly,

Y4L

6a8a.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

• 1 month later...