Chris Archer Cyberface

DrThundaXX

i dont know why this Mod Request exist coz i see lot of people(me too) request some mods and noone can even say a dam thing....

A request is just that, a request. Doesn't mean it'll get done or someone is supposed to do it. I get uniform requests all the time but in no way do I think I have to do it. Modders mod in their free time.

A request is just that, a request. Doesn't mean it'll get done or someone is supposed to do it. I get uniform requests all the time but in no way do I think I have to do it. Modders mod in their free time.

And might I add, sir, that you, KC, have blessed us with some fine ones! Thanks to all the modders here over the years for spending so much of your "free time" on the mvp and 2k series!

I'm really grateful to all the mods and do not think I do not appreciate your work, but you're already doing so many players of different faces why you can not just do what someone asks? :) .. respect man