Possible Intro Screens For Tc1971

Here are a few intro screens that I might possibly use for TC1971 I'm trying to make these for a widescreen monitor since it seems that the market is leaning that way. I welcome all comments. The following is which:

Weaver/Palmer from Game 6 of 71 WS--initial screen

Reggie Jackson being interviewed by Curt Gowdy is at the 71 All-Star Game is the license screen.

1971 A's in B/W is the click on 1971 Screen

Vida Blue in alternate gold uniform is the initial loading screen.

Thanks,

BRobby05

post-105626-0-05713800-1375895708_thumb.

post-105626-0-04992900-1375895710_thumb.

post-105626-0-00899800-1375895719_thumb.

post-105626-0-21054900-1375910180_thumb.

I have some suggestions for you and I hope you understand where I am coming from.

1. Don't announce every little thing you are doing as you create this mod. What you plan to include in the mod should be a pleasant surprise once the mod is finally released to the community. You decide what the CTS screen should be. You decide what photos to use in the loading screens, etc, etc. I would not release any more details until the mod is done. The uniforms that you have already released look good so it seems you have that covered.

2. I think you picked a fantastic year to do a mod. Four twenty game winners in Baltimore, the last year of the Senators, the Clemente-lead champion Pirates, the Athletics, who were just getting ready to break out, etc, etc. A good year.

3. There has to be other CTS creators in the download section. Just by looking at the black and white photo you have there I can tell you used a utility that compmaniac made some years ago because it says Mvp baseball 2006. You don't need that in your mod.

Other than that good luck.

This may seem stupid but I really didn't need that at the bottom of the A's screen? It can be just the pic I take it? As far as the unis go, I appreciate your vote of confidence. I'm sure that there are other fellas on the site that could do better though. I'm really trying my best. Would it be ok to continue to upload unis and portraits until I release the TC? I wanted to allow the others the opportunity ot upload them if they want to. I still have some tweaking to do plus I want to make a cyberface album for my own use of the ones in my 1971 models.big so I can pick faces closest to the portraits. Could you help me with the Expos cap situation that I posted on the site? The posting has the problem that I am having with the cap in B & W.

Thanks,

BRobby05

This may seem stupid but I really didn't need that at the bottom of the A's screen? It can be just the pic I take it?

No. The picture you have is fine. That utility is outdated and really should not be used anymore. There are other utilities here that will make your CTS screen without having Mvp 06 splashed on it.

As far as the unis go, I appreciate your vote of confidence. I'm sure that there are other fellas on the site that could do better though. I'm really trying my best. Would it be ok to continue to upload unis and portraits until I release the TC? I wanted to allow the others the opportunity ot upload them if they want to.

That's entirely up to you.