Download Number?

mblaha

When I first downloaded two files for my game it worked fine, but now when I get on to download more each day, after I use one of the downloads and I go to get a second one, it says that I have reached my limit even though I have only used one? Am I doing something wrong?

Mblaha and new users: my 1st impression some months ago was that a $10 dollars fee was "unacceptable" when almost everything it's free around Internet. But after some months over here I really appreciate the great work that all the modders are doing (for free) because the money is to keep this site working.

Some great mods for example:
1) Rosters updates, I don't imagine how much time would take me creating all the players that didn't exist 8 years ago, and the ratings for the new and old ones.
2) Stadiums built during this years (4 or 5).
3) Astros in American League.
4) 2013 schedule.
5) Current teams portraits.
6) Lots of overlay options, etc.

So know the $10 dollars IMHO are "nothing" when we have almost a new game during the last 2 years (and the 2008 mod, legends mods etc) and I paid so much for a Fifa (soccer) game every year, no doubt I will make a extra donation to this site during this month.

I wrote this to share with the new users how my point of view change radically during these months, so when someone ask something related of having problems with the 2 downloads for free for day I have the same opinion that Daffly and Yankee4life expressed, but them I remembered that some months ago I thought like some of the new users.

So contribute with this site, this are one of the best ways to expend $10 dollars.