Modders Of The Week

Yankee4Life

This week in this thread we draw attention to a modder that created mods for a very small minority of users in here and a modder who created a variety of mods for MLB2k12. And in a return to our behind the scenes modders we pay tribute to a guy who helped make editing your Mvp '05 simple and fast.

kado456

I am confident in saying that most people who have been members here have not tried kado456's mods at any time for one simple reason.His mods were made for the original X-Box and to use them you needed to have a modified version of that console. He has made mods for Mvp Baseball 2005 and NCAA Baseball 2006 and if you are able to use his mods you'll discover he had a nice variety of choices for the X-Box gamer on Mvpmods. Stadiums, datafiles and team logos are some of the mods he has made. The X-Box games do not get a lot of attention here but the work kado456 did for it deserve as much recognition as its PC counterpart.

Kado456's Minor League and Spring Training Stadiums v1 for the XBOX MVP Baseball 2005

MVPMods Xbox Overlay for MVP Baseball 2005

Pirate's Chase Field Conversion for the XBOX MVP Baseball 2005

Kado456's MVP 06 NCAA Baseball Datafile(s) Set v1.0

Kado456's Enhancement Pack for MVP 06 NCAA Baseball XBOX v1

DaSteelerz

If you own MLB2k12 there is a very good chance you have some of DaSteelerz' mods installed in your game and if you have not you are missing out. He has created stadiums -many of which have had over 1,000 downloads- along with rosters, portrait packs and a series of graphic mods that have really brought out the beauty of the last PC game that 2k Sports made. Each mod looks professionally done and it is no wonder that his work is highly praised by 2k12 users consistently.

DaSteelerz Lumina Graphics Mod (ENB+FXAA) 1.4

Petco Park 2k16

Marlins Park Tribute Edition 1.5

MLB 2K17 Roster 1.0.0

Fenway Park 2k17

2016 Wrigley Field

Behind the Scenes
    rglass95

If you are a Mvp '05 game player you will have heard of Mvp Edit. It is,as the file description in the mod so aptly states, "THE definitive Roster Editor for MVP Baseball 2005." It certainly is. Consider this for a moment. This little utility has almost 30,000 downloads since rglass agreed to let Trues host it on this site back in 2008. Before then you could only download it from his website. To this day this mod has been practically a required tool for anyone who wished to tweak their rosters to their own choosing.

Another thing that rglass did was when Mvp 2005 came out he made a profile that unlocked all the uniforms and stadiums that the game had. This was before the famous Katie Roy trick was discovered. But before that easter egg was brought to light this was how many users were able to access everything in the game right away,

Rglass95 was a modder who did not make a lot of mods. He does have two sky modification mods he made for Mvp baseball 2004 but with Mvp Edit and the profile that I mentioned that helped others fully enjoy Mvp '05, his contributions to this game can never be discounted.

Mvpedit 2006.2

This week we take a look at a modder who created quite a number of minor league uniforms for Mvp 2005 and a full set of major league uniforms for Mvp Baseball 2004 and a modder who restored (colorized) the classic stadiums found in Mvp '05. And our behind the scenes modder is a guy whose work is very well known to anyone who has spent time playing Total Classics Phase 10.

RAM

RAM, or rambully (his original screen name) was a uniform modder who made a very good looking MLB uniform set for Mvp Baseball 2004 at the time that more well known uniform modders like KcCitystar and Umachines were creating total MLB sets themselves. RAM's MLB set has almost been lost to time on this web site since he made them for a game that gets very little attention anymore but his uniforms for that game, like the other modders mentioned here, improved the look of Mvp '04 immensely. When Mvp rolled around he went in another direction as he concentrated on making uniforms for the minor league teams in the game.

Ram's Tacoma Rainiers -M's AAA - 2xlite

Ram's Bakersfield Blaze - Rangers A- 2xlite

Ram's Richmond Braves -Braves AAA- 2xlite

Ram's Umpires 2xlite uni for Mvp 2005

Seattle alternate road unis by rambully (for Mvp 2004)

Rusmur

At first I was going to place Rusmur in the behind the scenes category but after thinking it over I decided that wouldn't have been the right place for him because even though people may not be familiar with his name these days, his work in the total classics and total conversion mods are very recognizable to anyone who has used these mods. Rusmur was the modder who restored the classic ballparks in the game and colorized them and when he did that those old stadiums almost looked brand new. It takes a lot to create a total conversion mod and Rusmur's input was a big part of it.

Color restored Shibe Park

Color restored Sportsman's Park v1.0

Color restored Griffith Stadium

Color restored Classic Fenway

Color restored Forbes Field

Behind the Scenes

Deadballfan

Before there was a Total Classics, people like deadballfan used to create something called "team packages." These mods replaced minor league team slots in Mvp 2004 with classic teams from the past and they included the full team roster,logo and portraits. Many people are not aware of the fact that the first total classics was for Mvp 2004 and it included team packages from deadballfan and many others such as Trues,Jim825, AlexTony, Yankees763 and Fuzzone.

These team packages were the predecessors of the total classics mod. You would have to download these separately to put in your game before Fuzzone had the idea of combining all of these team packages when he created the first edition of Total Classics. Without these complete team packages from people like deadballfan, this mod would look drastically different.

1894 Baltimore Orioles Team Pack for TC 10

This pack is designed to replace either the 2006 Detroit Tigers or 1962 NY Mets (your choice) in Total Classics 10.

1910 Philadelphia A's Package by deadballfan  (for Mvp 2004)

1968 St. Louis Cardinals (for Mvp 2004)

1909 Detroit Tigers Package with Logos (for Mvp 2004)

1905 New York Giants Package w/Logos by deadballfan and Fuzzone (for Mvp 2004)

Please note: I just provided the links so you can view the early work that made Total Classics what it is today. You do not need to download any of these team packages that you see here because they are all included in Total Classics Phase 10. Thank you.

I'm late to the party lol .. many thanks for the post Y4L.  To the community this game really gave me hours of joy modding & playing and it always makes me smile to see this game and mvpmods alive and well  .. A few guys from the Xbox scene I'd liked to mention that I had the pleasure of modding with Gordo, bryan_hayeszo & Hollywood165561.  And a guy I never got a chance to work with, and really wish I could have, but he was legendary for us modded console guys "themewin". 

With the new season upon us I think I might hook up the old mod box and take a trip down memory lane ^_^ Thanks again guys !!!!!

7 hours ago, kado456 said:

I'm late to the party lol .. many thanks for the post Y4L.  To the community this game really gave me hours of joy modding & playing and it always makes me smile to see this game and mvpmods alive and well  .. A few guys from the Xbox scene I'd liked to mention that I had the pleasure of modding with Gordo, bryan_hayeszo & Hollywood165561.  And a guy I never got a chance to work with, and really wish I could have, but he was legendary for us modded console guys "themewin". 

With the new season upon us I think I might hook up the old mod box and take a trip down memory lane ^_^ Thanks again guys !!!!!

No need to thank me man. Your work speaks for itself. And I did not forget guys like themewin and Hollywood. I have X box people that have not been done yet but they will be included too.

This week in this thread we go all the way back to Mvp Baseball 2004 to thank two modders whose work that they did in that game deserves recognition. One is a uniform modder who mostly made throwback uniforms and a X-box modder who updated quite a number of stadiums for console version of Mvp '04.

Carter

Carter, (or Cartersyard) was mostly a throwback uniform modder for Mvp Baseball 2004 and he only made his uniforms for Mvp '04 because when '05 came out there were so many people putting out full MLB sets and with Sandman and Fizzjob making many throwback ones, he felt there was not a need for him to continue. Based on the work that he did in '04 as evident in the provided screen shot of the Seattle Pilots home uniform he made we could have used another talented uniform creator for the next edition of Mvp Baseball.

Houston Colt 45's - Home Uniforms (for Mvp 2004)

1965 Washington Senators Home Uniform (for Mvp 2004)

San Diego Padres - Camouflage (for Mvp 2004)

1944 Brooklyn Dodgers Alternate Uniform (for Mvp 2004)

1969 Seattle Pilots - Home Uniform (for Mvp 2004)

Pilots_Home_Cartersyard.jpg

If anyone is interested in using any of these made-for-2004 uniforms in Mvp 2005 you are in luck. I checked with Jim825, a guy who knows more about uniforms than I ever will, and he confirmed that uniforms that were made for Mvp 2004 can be used in Mvp 2005. At the same time uniforms made for Mvp '05 can not be used in Mvp '04.

The_Super

The_Super was another modder that basically has gone unnoticed because of the platform in where he did his work in and when he did it. While he did contribute five stadiums to the 2005 version of the Xbox, the majority of his mods were for the game's 2004 version on the Microsoft console. Again I must confess that I have never used any of his mods and that was because my Xbox was not modded. However the people around back then who were able to take advantage of the complete set of stadium mods he made for the game were very happy with them. And that is what this thread is all about. Providing recognition and thanks to modders who made a difference in this community.

Xbox - Metrodome (for Mvp 2004)

Xbox - Jacobs Field Update (for Mvp 2004)

Xbox - Edison Field Update (for Mvp 2004)

Xbox - Turner Field Update (for Mvp 2004)

Coors Field Xbox 2005 - Conversion of Pirate's PC Stadium (for Mvp 2005)

The modders represented this week are two more names that really won't jump out at you because of the work they did and when they did it. Even though they were not high-profile modders like Dennis James or KC or Pirate, etc, etc, it still does not diminish their contributions to the modding community here at Mvpmods. One was a guy who made camera and datafile mods that significantly changed the perspective of the ballpark that gave it a new outlook as compared to what we were normally used to seeing. The second modder is another member of the Xbox community who contributed so much to the users who played this game on the console.

Also, as  I asked a few weeks back I wanted people to bring to my attention names of modders that have not been featured in here. There is a list a few posts up from this that will tell you every name I have done already. I have now completed my updated list and I hope you enjoyed reading about these guys as much as I have writing about them in here.

Murph4thehall

I would imagine that datafiles and camera angle views have to be as difficult to create and to be satisfied with the end result as any other part of the game that has been modded over the years. Maybe more so because if there is a mistake in any one part of it people will notice right away and that's where the criticisms begin. Ask any roster maker over the years how many complaints he gets when a player is not up to speed according to someone else.

Murph4thehall created some very good field cameras that have really gone unnoticed over the years and that is partly because he has not been here in almost ten years and his work has been buried in the pages of mods that we have in the Mvp '05 download area. His Turner Field cam is especially good and if you want to see how good it is you should play a game in that park before you install his camera mod and then after you install it. You'll see a very pronounced difference.

Fenway Park Cams v1.1

Turner Field Cams v1.0

New Aerial and Zoom Cams

Adjusted Speed ratings

Fieldturf 2.0 (for Mvp 2004)

Fieldturf 2.0 for the Trop, Metrodome, and Rogers Centre. More detail in the Trop and Metrodome rugs,and Rogers is also improved.

Themewin

Themewin was an Xbox modder who ported some of the most popular PC mods over to the console so they could be played there. By doing that he became one of the most admired and popular supporters of the Xbox community during his time here. Because of themewin Xbox users were able to use mods like Hory's Total Portraits and KcCitystar's uniform set in their game.

Newer members to Mvpmods may wonder why there was so much attention geared towards the Xbox version of the game when all the mods that they see are for the PC version and nothing else. That is not how it was when Mvp first came out. There were people very happy with their Xbox game and they had no interest in acquiring the PC equivilant. That's partly because of the work you see below from themewin.

Total Portraits 2007 - Xbox

Polo Grounds - New York -Version 2.0 - Xbox

Total MLB Uniform Pack v1.25 - Xbox

Xbox Cyberface Updates 1.2

Total Audio 2005 0.51 Xbox conversion

Inistaz.big update (gloves, bats, etc.) - Xbox

• 5 years later...

It has been quite awhile -over five years to be exact- that this thread has had a contribution to the modders list here on this site but because of the significant additions that these two modders have made they are more than worthy to be included in this list I began originally over ten years ago. And the behind the scenes modder is someone that newer people will not know but once again if you played any of the total classics mods you will have heard his work without knowing you did.

Alfre2jose

Alfre2jose has been a member for five years now and has proven to be one of our most well liked members as well as someone who has created some of the best rosters, league schedules and audio packs for Mvp 2005 that have been uploaded on the site. While we all can appreciate how time consuming it is to assemble a roster and do it correctly so all the attributes for each player is right, creating good sounding audio for the game is just as difficult and time consuming. While this all may be true Alfre2jose makes it seem effortless.

MVP22 - Full Levels Roster 1.0.3

WBC PLAYERS AUDIO PACK FOR MVP BASEBALL, ASIAN SERIES, CARIBE AND CUBA

2023 MLB+MiLB Season Schedule 1.0.0

MVP23 - MLB Players Audio vol. 2

2020 Play by play Audio Pack

Omarito2013

Omarito has been a member here since 2013 and began making his first portrait mods in 2019. He has done a tremendous job and now when you know that a player has been traded from one team to the next you can be sure of Omarito getting an updated photo to make for the game. It really does make a difference when you see of a player who got traded at the trade deadline have a new portrait ready to be put into your game. I know I am not the only one to say how grateful I am to these two modders for making a game that came out eighteen years ago looking so brand new.

Portraits 2023 (September, 2023)

Portraits Trade Deadline 1.0.0 (2021)

Portraits 2023 (Dated August 22, 2023. More than three hundred and fifty portraits!)

American East teams Portraits 1.0.0 (2022)

Behind the Scenes

EDM

While EDM did have a handful of mods he was more well known for background work when the season mods were being put together. If you happened to hear any walkup music for someone while you were playing Total Classics Phase ten for example then you have been hearing his work all this time now. His walkup music blended in well with the game at all times and never dominated it. EDM has not been here in nine years but his work is still appreciated.

Batter walkup music

Portraits for MVPsavereader v1.1

Some of you may be wondering what exactly is the Mvpsavereader? This is an old utility that was uploaded here in July of 2005 by RichKo. It has been lost over time but it was updated twice.

Mvpsavereader

• 1 month later...

This week’s contribution of the best of the best includes a modder who made some very good mods for Mvp 2004, a modder who made some very good overlays for Mvp 2005 and our behind the scenes modder is once again someone who will be an unknown to newer people here. He did make a handful of mods but was mostly known for his help with the group of modders who made Mvp 2007 and 2008 over at EAmods with his work in the stadium department.

Kamasutra

All of Kamasutra’s mods were made for Mvp baseball 2004 and if you still have that game like I do you will discover that some mods were only made for that game and not for the more well known version that we still play today. His minor league ball park series was a set of mods I looked forward to when he was releasing them and they were very popular with Mvp ‘04 users.

Combo Datafile Mod And New Cameras

Custom Minors Stadium

Included in this series are ball parks from Reading, Edmonton and Portland (among others.)

Kamasutra’s RDS Overlay.

Here is one I can almost guarantee that over 95% of you never heard of. RDS means Reseau Des Sports and it was one of the official broadcasting networks for the Montreal Expos.

Torement

Torement's work is for Mvp 2005 and made cyberfaces that, because of how many years have gone by, can only be see in the Mvp 2006 through 2008 total season conversion mods. He also dabbled in overlays both fantasy and real-life networks. Both of these contributions that are featured here are from two New York networks that do not broadcast Yankee baseball any more thanks to the YES Network. The fantasy overlays were done for the Toronto Blue Jays, San Diego Padres and Arizona Diamondbacks.

WB 11 Overlay.

MSG Overlay.

Behind the Scenes

ChicagoCubs720

Every once in awhile CC720 would release his own work and those could be found in mods based on his beloved Cubs. Not all the time, but mostly. He made two versions of Wrigley Field and if you played any of the earlier season mods you saw his work without knowing. His contributions to the 2007 and 2008 season mods lead by Krawitham to help organize and work on the stadiums in those two mods helped make those two mods a popular download and it is still true to this day.

Wrigley Field 2006 Final Version.

Wrigley Field 07.

Once again this week we look at a uniform modder whose mods were strictly for Mvp Baseball 2004 and a stadium creator for Mvp 2005 that whose work you probably have seen if you have played some of the more modern Total Classics mods. And our behind the scenes modder was a guy who worked in the in game audio department in the great Total Classics series.

Ari

Ari’s uniform work on this website has been buried in the download section for many years because the last mod he uploaded was in July of 2004 and it was for Mvp 2004, a game that gets no attention anymore  because of the popularity of Mvp 2005. Even when Mvp ‘04 was thje only game in town around here Ari’s uniforms were overshadowed by other unform creators such as UMachines and KCCityStar, both of whom made uniforms for each team in the major leagues. Ari was a guy who made many alternate uniforms and I personally enjoyed putting them into my game. As a reminder you can use any of these uniforms in your Mvp 2005 game.

Red Sox Uniform Pack

jers.jpg.415e2059fa9be3b66b9b577d52970c54.jpg

One of the uniforms in the Red Sox uniform pack. There are four uniforms total.

San Francisco (New York) Giants World Series Jerseys

GiantsWSUni.jpg.2708ac004e7b6b554e165fc56d958369.jpg

Mets Alternate Home Uniforms

Devil Rays Alternate Away

When you are asked to use Fuzzone’s Mvp Studio please disregard that. That was the ideal way to install uniforms back then and it was one of the best programs around to manage your uniform installations. Now please TiT to install the uniforms.

EvilSelig

With a name like that you know how this guy felt about the former commissioner. EvilSelig’s stadiums were stand-alone mods (they could be used in just about any mod or season available) or for particular editions of the Total Classics series. It’s true that when you think of stadium creators you think of guys like Pirate and Dennis James. But his work like Municipal Stadium in Cleveland and the Metrodome in Minneapolis take a back seat to no one.

HHH Metrodome

metroscreen.thumb.jpg.970bc12a8862427024937b43baaf81a1.jpg

Cleveland Municipal Stadium

cleveland.thumb.jpg.e1be0bf3437c9d0fcb23ee4d1f0f5fe0.jpg

Baltimore Memorial Stadium by Sean O updated by evilselig

Safeco Field

Behind the Scenes

TxDodger73

Not a lot of people will recognize this name even though he has been a member here since April of ‘05 but TxDodger73 made a name for himself by working on the in game audio in the Total Classics series. He actually does have a handful of audio mods that he released but I don’t recommend you downloading them because they are already included in some of the season and classic mods.

• 2 weeks later...

This week’s fine group of modders honor who created a lot of mods that you would have in your own game or in the season conversion or classic mods and they would be in there in the open without you noticing it. And another modder who spent a lot of time working on datafiles that really gave a different look to Mvp baseball. And finally in our behind the scenes category we have a modder that once again exemplifies what working behind the scenes on mods really meant because I believe only a few will recall his name.

Spitoon

Each time you were at bat during the game you may have been using Spitoon’s mods without knowing it as he made his mods for Mvp ‘04 and ‘05. The ball he made for Mvp 2004 is still one of the best I ever saw and you can compare it to the hi-res ball by Trues for Mvp ‘05. If you noticed the different style bats in the game you can thank the work by this modder for that.

Spitoons Bat Selector for MVP 2005

Bats.jpg.f6f1dab3a2ecce1d8b4e480628c7e22e.jpg

Spitoon and Trues combined datafile mod

New Bats and Official MLB Baseball (for Mvp 2004)

Squeegeedeadly

Squeegeedeadly is the creator of some highly recommended camera mods for Mvp 2005 that I encourage some of you to try. His mods have been buried in the download section along with many others in this thread and because he is not well known to the group of people that are here today (he has not been here in fourteen years) his mods have been overlooked. That I believe is a mistake and if you experiment with any of these camera mods you will see what I mean.

SqueegeeDeadly’s First Person Camera View

SqueegeeDsFirstPersonCameraViewpreview.thumb.jpg.00151d5b5307b4ac736c630f6c3092eb.jpg

SqueegeeDeadly’s Aerial Fielding Cam

SqueegeeDeadly’s Camera Mod 2

camspreview.thumb.jpg.ef3315f790194491dfa61a4cbc6f2cfc.jpg

TSN Overlay

tsnpreview2.thumb.jpg.b6760a696dc2bf0341cf7c01b5dfa781.jpg

Behind the Scenes

Crowe1

Crowe1 was part of the superb group of modders that gave us the Total Classics series. He is not well known as Fuzzone or Jim825 but his work in that series helped make it what it is today. Crowe1 worked in the stadium restoration group that helped make the old ballparks in the game more colorful and attractive. Based on his mod of the 1944 Sportsman’s Park he was very successful.

Crowe1's Sportsman Park 1944

Sportsman1.thumb.jpg.425e6d64f3d15ac6c9bbcd8a5aa36005.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

This week’s submission to the best of the best of the modders whose contributions to this website help make this website the number one baseball gaming site anywhere. One of the modders this week made uniforms for Mvp baseball 2004 and is a name only a few here now will recall. The other is a modder is someone who provided some minor fixes to the look of the game and once implemented made it look better. And our Behind the Scenes modder is someone who, while having some mods available for individual downloads, provided many portraits and cyberfaces for the Mvp 2006, ‘07 and ‘08 mods.

IronForge

It is unfortunate that IronForge did not continue to make uniforms when Mvp 2005 came out because he had a knack of making some very good ones just like the many other uniform makers that we have here. Maybe that was why he discontinued his mods but we’ll never know. His Bad News Bears uniform was a nice addition to my game and I recall placing it in one of the All-Star team uniform slots. His other uniforms such as his 1979 Oriole throwbacks were just as impressive. Keep in mind that you can use any of these mods in your Mvp 2005 game.

Bad News Bears Uniforms (for Mvp 2004)

bnb.thumb.jpg.d310f78871a1b0d975ef21232ec79794.jpg

Pirates Turn Ahead the Clock uniforms (for Mvp 2004)

ahead.thumb.jpg.35875c174b18afa6c6df23ccb880a708.jpg

1973 Pirates Throwback Away Uniforms (for Mvp 2004)

73p.thumb.jpg.d024dd2a6964e4c33f04def76cd8a5e4.jpg

1979 Orioles Throwbacks (for Mvp 2004)

os.thumb.jpg.dd78a890cacc6aa86d9a18923740b56b.jpg

Halofan

Halofan was a dedicated and loyal Anaheim Angels fan. Notice that I said Anaheim. This caused a bit of controversy back when he was making his stadiums because some folks were commenting that he was pushing back too hard when Angels owner Arte Moreno renamed them to the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim. He was having none of that and he made a stadium that showed how he felt. He had ads in the stadium that said savetheanaheimangels.com and the ad for the Los Angeles Times has been replaced with one for the Orange County Register. Also there are placements in the stands to show how he felt. All this plus a well-made stadium is a ball park worth checking out. I have always wondered how he felt when they officially changed the name to the Los Angeles Angels before the start of the 2016 season.

Halofan’s Mvp 2005 Scoreboard fixes

HaloFan’s “New” Icon Remover

HaloFan’s Angel Stadium Of Anaheim - The Protest Edition: Day And Night Version

ScreenshotDay.thumb.jpg.16e1e7f983ca6e4eec07fd4ea757e0ed.jpg

Behind the Scenes

Kriegz (better known as Tribetime26)

Tribetime26 was a huge Cleveland Indians fan whose mods were mostly about the Indians be it his faces or portraits although he did branch out and do other teams too. His contributions were included in the very popular season mods from 2006 to 2008. He also made a fantasy Washington Nationals park not long after they left Montreal.

TribeTime26s Chicago White Sox Portrait Pack v1.1

TribeTime26s Cleveland Indians Cyberface Set v1

TribeTime26s Tampa Bay Devil Rays Complete Photoset

TribeTime26s Hewlett Packard Park (Washington Nationals CAS) v1.0

HPParkScreen.thumb.jpg.b01deed871b8dd3efe358f974b21b9c9.jpg

*I recommend you do not use any of the cyberfaces or portraits because they are just being posted here to show examples of his work. Putting these in your game will cause crashes. The ball park won’t.

It's nice to see all this great modders work, I heard about this site thanks to my brother in 2008, and since then I'm a Big fan to all this guys and anyone involved in such a great game, i'm by far not even close to be a modder, but I love to be around to this site and helping in any way I can, it's been 10 years since I came in charge of the transaction thread and to me is one tiny way to help to all who make rosters.

Thanks guys for created such a great site with all this valuable people. 

Hey Laro

Whether you’re a modder or not doesn’t lessen your importance to this site brother. Your attention to detail and your ability

and selfless efforts to keep us all informed are so so valuable 
You are very much appreciated 

Hey Y4L do you remember a modder called KG. He was the rosters guy when I first came here in 2008

20 hours ago, laroquece said:

It's nice to see all this great modders work, I heard about this site thanks to my brother in 2008, and since then I'm a Big fan to all this guys and anyone involved in such a great game, i'm by far not even close to be a modder, but I love to be around to this site and helping in any way I can, it's been 10 years since I came in charge of the transaction thread and to me is one tiny way to help to all who make rosters.

Thanks guys for created such a great site with all this valuable people. 

I hope you don't mind but I have to correct you. You have helped here on this site in more than "one tiny way" as you put it. You have maintained the transaction thread for such a long time that we almost overlook how effortless you seem to do it. You don't miss a transaction and you are always on top of things. If a player is released we can be sure to read about it immediately or if the latest the very next day. You do a fantastic job at this and I just want you to know this.

19 hours ago, marty65 said:

Hey Laro

Whether you’re a modder or not doesn’t lessen your importance to this site brother. Your attention to detail and your ability

and selfless efforts to keep us all informed are so so valuable 
You are very much appreciated 

Thank you for saying that. I think what he does around here is so important.

19 hours ago, marty65 said:

Hey Y4L do you remember a modder called KG. He was the rosters guy when I first came here in 2008

You are referring to KGBaseball. He did make good rosters but I can not point to them in the download section because he, along with a group of other modders pulled their modws from this website and brought them over to EAmods, which is no longer around.

His work was more than good enough to be featured here but that’s how it is. Others like UncleMo (audio) Spungo (Uniforms, etc) and a guy named piratesmvp04, who made two total conversion mods for Mvp 2004 do not have their work here either. Anyway, that’s that.

However if you really want to see KG’s work just download the Mvp 2007 or 2008 mod because his rosters are there. That is the only remaining example of his work here and as far as I am concerned that is more than enough.