Let Us Introduce Some Order

Jed

Lately we have seen some bad things started to happen in this our forum. Stealing and borrowing other people's work is particularly evident in the section related to cyberface modeling. I call Jim and administrators to begin to solve this bad situation because few of us have started to lose their desire to continue working. There are a lot of bad and misplaced files in the download section. It all started to look like a mess, so please be energetic approaches to these situations.

http://www.mvpmods.com/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=8335

Quoting jogar from the "Boston Barbas Face" mod:

you took the work of others including my Nava face without permission and modify it without giving credit to the original modders

I didn't see this jogar or really pay attention to it because I did not download the Boston beard cyberfaces at all. You say this is your work and I believe you. This mod has now been disabled.

MIRA PANA YO NO ROBO EL TRABAJO DE NADIEN SOLO LO QUE HICE FUE COLOCARLE BARBAS A LAS FACE YA HECHAS DESDE QUE ESTOY AQUI NO E SUBIDO NADA QUE NO HAIGA EDITADO YO PERSONALMENTE

Basically by checking Google translate you said all you did was add a beard to the cyberface. Well you can't even do that without permission. Don't bother to upload anything here again if you are only going to take other people's work and modify it a little.

Lately we have seen some bad things started to happen in this our forum. Stealing and borrowing other people's work is particularly evident in the section related to cyberface modeling. I call Jim and administrators to begin to solve this bad situation because few of us have started to lose their desire to continue working. There are a lot of bad and misplaced files in the download section. It all started to look like a mess, so please be energetic approaches to these situations.

http://www.mvpmods.com/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=8335

Now that I have disabled that mod by wilmer101 I want to come back and answer your post.

When we are aware of people doing this to other modders we act quickly and help out the modder as fast as we can. Just ask daflyboys how quick I disabled the roster that someone uploaded not too long ago that was a direct steal of his work.

On our end files are uploaded and await approval for everyone on the site to have access to. We do not know if any of the work is stolen unless we are told. Then we act as fast as we can.

This is what I did to help solve this bad situation as you put it. I took that mod off line so no one can download it anymore. Wilmer101's uploads will be monitored from here on out.

If there is anything else I can do let me know.

ok ya know I just wanted to share something I did not think this was going to cause so much damage but if I offended anyone with what went up and that I apologize if I clarified here did not work nadien theft

I really find this hard to believe. In fact I don't believe it at all.

You have been a member here since 2009. Are you going to honestly tell me that you didn't know what you did would cause this kind of problem? You have been here long enough to see how quickly other people have been caught doing exactly what you did and how upset people become when this happens. There is no way you can plead ignorance here.

good thank you very much I am newbie clarify something about face but can review my work and ever and uploaded something done by nadien to earn credits own face just wanted to update those made ​​with beards did not want or steal or damage the work nadien repeat again if with what I did offended someone thousand apologies but how good would that I were personally served by any error committed

Quoting jogar from the "Boston Barbas Face" mod:

I didn't see this jogar or really pay attention to it because I did not download the Boston beard cyberfaces at all. You say this is your work and I believe you. This mod has now been disabled.

The Nava face was mine, i downloaded and the texture was exactly the same other than the beard being added on.

The Middlebrooks face was made by the Jed. the other faces were also existing faces from the MLB mod so i know for certain they were not by the uploader.

The Nava face was mine, i downloaded and the texture was exactly the same other than the beard being added on.

The Middlebrooks face was made by the Jed. the other faces were also existing faces from the MLB mod so i know for certain they were not by the uploader.

I believe you. As soon as you told me this I disabled this mod.

good thank you very much I am newbie....

How are you a newbie? You have been here over four years now.

if I have years here but face rookie making and uploading files to the page and again I did not steal the work or jogar84 nadien or jed are great doing face as I saw that he had placed nadien barabas to that face I did not want anything more no credit take no upload own files to the site for any profit just for the benefit of the game basseball 2005 but a thousand apologies again to its creators say will not happen again only if I make any mistake because they tell me personally instead of doing a post for my mistake task

if I have years here but face rookie making and uploading files to the page and again I did not steal the work or jogar84 nadien or jed are great doing face as I saw that he had placed nadien barabas to that face I did not want anything more no credit take no upload own files to the site for any profit just for the benefit of the game basseball 2005 but a thousand apologies again to its creators say will not happen again only if I make any mistake because they tell me personally instead of doing a post for my mistake task

Look, first of all I realize that there is a bit of a language barrier here and that's ok. I would suggest you get someone you know that reads English very well to explain to you what is being said here. Then I think everything will be fine.

By taking the work of jogar you did steal his work because you didn't ask him beforehand. That is all that this thread is about.

Now that I have disabled that mod by wilmer101 I want to come back and answer your post.

When we are aware of people doing this to other modders we act quickly and help out the modder as fast as we can. Just ask daflyboys how quick I disabled the roster that someone uploaded not too long ago that was a direct steal of his work.

On our end files are uploaded and await approval for everyone on the site to have access to. We do not know if any of the work is stolen unless we are told. Then we act as fast as we can.

This is what I did to help solve this bad situation as you put it. I took that mod off line so no one can download it anymore. Wilmer101's uploads will be monitored from here on out.

If there is anything else I can do let me know.

Thank you, everyone must strive to increase the number of downloads and improve quality to a higher level. I've just compared the number of downloads for the MOD 2013 and MOD 2012. It is devastating to all of us that the interest for the new MOD is much smaller than last season.....Regards..

:good: :good: :good:

Hi Y4L I think is a good idea to create a manual of the basic rules related to the mods and what can everyone do and don't, not so long so everyone read it, 4 or 5 points like (in my so-so English):

1) don't modify any mods (work) from other members without permission that includes adding beards, accessories etc.

2) don't use anyone mods (work) for other mods without permission, for example MVP for other countries or languages.

3) don't publish any mods (work) in any web site without permission.

Any new user must accept this rules and also every time a member is going to add a new mod, also at the download section it must appear.

I can help to translate to Spanish, and you can find someone of the asian members that helps translating to Japanese and other popular Asian languages.

Hi Y4L I think is a good idea to create a manual of the basic rules related to the mods and what can everyone do and don't, not so long so everyone read it, 4 or 5 points like (in my so-so English):

1) don't modify any mods (work) from other members without permission that includes adding beards, accessories etc.

2) don't use anyone mods (work) for other mods without permission, for example MVP for other countries or languages.

3) don't publish any mods (work) in any web site without permission.

Any new user must accept this rules and also every time a member is going to add a new mod, also at the download section it must appear.

I can help to translate to Spanish, and you can find someone of the asian members that helps translating to Japanese and other popular Asian languages.

I do see what you mean but the only question I have is why it should have to written down somewhere for people to see in the first place? This has been in place since this site started up and this only pertains to the small minority of people here who happen to be modders.

• 3 weeks later...