Bsufan2013Ultimateroster

BSU-FAN

I have seen the Astros make it in...and even make it to the AL championship game. Nothing to worry about there Astro fans 8)

Why do not correspond to your Roster and my portrait

Didn't someone modified it?

You're not gonna use it to modify to update?

Scotty billy released the original version of my roster compatible with his faces and your portraits earlier in this thread...but I didn't end up using that as my master copy when editing the schedule because I found to many skin tone issues and cyberfaces that still needed work or replaced ones that I liked more. I may at some point change the portrait numbers to match up with your portrait pack ( or you could make your portrait pack match my roster :pardon: ) but I have actually grown fond of taking the portrait files completely out. In game this just leaves a 3d model of the cyberface. I myself go through each team as I get ready to play them in my franchise and find the players that still have generic cyberfaces or faces that don't resemble the actual player, and then I usually download scottybilly's faces and use Ty's editor to match up with the face I want. He has created so many player faces that even if he hasn't created that exact player there is bound to be one that resembles the player. This will slowly but surely get rid of all the "bad" cyberfaces leaving you a franchise full of true to life looking players in the correct team hat, even if you are years into your franchise. This is just a suggestion to those they may want to try it.

how to use ? I

You install and load a slider the same way you do a roster.

Here is the following in game settings I use for the most realistic/sim-like experience possible:

Camera Settings:

Batting

Camera: Batter 2

Zoom=9

Height=6

Pitch Zoom: ON

Pitching

Camera: Pitcher 3

Zoom=10

Position=1

Height=4

Side:Normal

Fielding

Camera: Dynamic

Zoom=10

Height=1

Baserunning

Camera: Follow

Zoom=10

Height=1

Presentation Settings:

Game Flow = Real Time

Strike Zone Window= OFF

Inside Edge K-Zone= First Pitch

Ball Trail:OFF

Game Settings:

Hold Runners= Smart Hold

Active Bullpen: ON

Catcher Suggestion: OFF

Dynamic Player Ratings: ON

Here is the following in game settings I use for the most realistic/sim-like experience possible:

Camera Settings:

Batting

Camera: Batter 2

Zoom=9

Height=6

Pitch Zoom: ON

Pitching

Camera: Pitcher 3

Zoom=10

Position=1

Height=4

Side:Normal

Fielding

Camera: Dynamic

Zoom=10

Height=1

Baserunning

Camera: Follow

Zoom=10

Height=1

Presentation Settings:

Game Flow = Real Time

Strike Zone Window= OFF

Inside Edge K-Zone= First Pitch

Ball Trail:OFF

Game Settings:

Hold Runners= Smart Hold

Active Bullpen: ON

Catcher Suggestion: OFF

Dynamic Player Ratings: ON

I started a new franchise with the updated roster and camera/sliders and I do have to say I am very impressed. At first the camera kinda messed with my timing a bit but after a few games I have actually learned to like it. The sliders are very realistic and after a review not a whole lot different then the ones that I have been using but I would have to say yes more realistic. I am using the Cardinals of course and I am 5-4 and 1 game back of the Cubs. Holiday is batting close to .500 with 7 homers in 9 games. But other then him everyone else is very balanced and I have actually already madea few moves to adjust to the new sliders accordingly. I look forward to continuing this franchise with your set up! Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey BSU-FAN. I was using ur roster for my franchise and I experienced some crashes. I was using the Yankees as my team and I was playing on fantasy draft. The crash came around September when the Minor League Playoffs just began. Do u know a fix for this? I have started three fantasy draft franchises with the Yankees and the same problem occurred. BTW, I was using version 2 of ur roster. Thanks in advance

Hey BSU-FAN. I was using ur roster for my franchise and I experienced some crashes. I was using the Yankees as my team and I was playing on fantasy draft. The crash came around September when the Minor League Playoffs just began. Do u know a fix for this? I have started three fantasy draft franchises with the Yankees and the same problem occurred. BTW, I was using version 2 of ur roster. Thanks in advance

I have looked into this and have not seen it happen on my end. I am guessing this may have something to do with some other mod you may have downloaded but I am not positive of that. I will continue to investigate and let you know if I find anything out.

love the roster

Thanks to everyone for the positive feedback. I have been busy playing a franchise(the best I have ever experienced) and also working on the 2014 schedule.

Just a reminder since I have had a few problems regarding the re-release of this roster: If you want to edit this roster and release it to the community I only ask that you put "BSU" somewhere in the .ros file name when you release it publicly. This is only to give my favorite college some recognition. I think this is an easy and reasonable request considering the amount of time and effort that went into this project. I also want to say thanks to MVPMODS for supporting the modders the way that they do. It really makes the modders feel appreciated and valued; which helps keep them motivated to continue to make great mods. Thanks again MVPMODS!

Well done BSU-FAN You have earned top marks in my books, and I shudder to think what this game would be like without the continued support of You, and the rest of the modding community here. I too am experiencing a great franchise at the moment thanks mostly to you, Picklebrad, and Scottybilly

Hey BSU-FAN. Just to let you know I have found a solution to my problem. All I did was just to reinstall MLB 2K12. I started another new franchise. I took this franchise to 2017 without any crashes, however, my previous franchises, which I created before the reinstall, still crashed when I simmed them past September. Anyway, I thank u for your efforts in looking into the roster. It was a great roster though, without the crashes

Hey BSU-FAN. Just to let you know I have found a solution to my problem. All I did was just to reinstall MLB 2K12. I started another new franchise. I took this franchise to 2017 without any crashes, however, my previous franchises, which I created before the reinstall, still crashed when I simmed them past September. Anyway, I thank u for your efforts in looking into the roster. It was a great roster though, without the crashes

Glad you got it fixed and thanks for the feedback. I always want to know if there are any crashing issues with my roster. I have tested and retested this roster with all 30 teams by simming years ahead and have yet to find one single crash. So far, when someone has reported a crash; it has ended up having something to do with other mods they are using. I can say with some certainty that this roster is crash free, but there are so many variables, statistically speaking in a franchise; that there is always a chance the game does something weird to one person but not anyone else.

• 2 months later...

The Cubs organization looks great. Was wondering if you planned on adding some of these prospects however.

3B Jeimer Candelario

1B/DH Rock Shoulders

SU/CL Tony Zych

SP Eric Jokisch

SU/CL Ryan Searle

C Chadd Krist

1B/3B Dustin Geiger

SP Kyle Hendricks

SU/CL Tony Zych

SP Ivan Pinyero

SP Zach Cates

LF Shawn Dunston Jr.